Xbox One Skin

Discussion and development of skins for XBMC4XBOX
Gl33D

Xbox One Skin

Post by Gl33D »

Hi,
Im New to XBMC 4 XBOX and i dont yet have my xbox (it has not been deliverd yet) i have all the parts for softmodding and will be installing the XBMC 4 XBOX dashbored and i would like to know if this xbox one skin http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=167601
would work because it is built for xbmc but it just seems too good to be true if someone could test this for me i would be very very delightful
Dom DXecutioner

Xbox One Skin

Post by Dom DXecutioner »

Welcome to xbmc4xbox or xbmc origins as I like to call it; regrettably that skin will not work on the xbox, too many MS Windows dependent resources, Hi-Res images, and Mainline specific coding.
xboxprince

Re: Xbox One Skin

Post by xboxprince »

Dom DXecutioner wrote:Welcome to xbmc4xbox or xbmc origins as I like to call it; regrettably that skin will not work on the xbox, too many MS Windows dependent resources, Hi-Res images, and Mainline specific coding.
What about a 1.4ghz, 128mb Xbox?
project media center "part one" (working progress): 6tb trusty 1.4ghz + 128mb v1.4 Xbox water cooled pc case with xenium ice, LCD, HDMI out and optical out.
Dom DXecutioner

Xbox One Skin

Post by Dom DXecutioner »

Regrettably, the answer is still no...
xboxprince

Re: Xbox One Skin

Post by xboxprince »

my life is incomplete now :(
project media center "part one" (working progress): 6tb trusty 1.4ghz + 128mb v1.4 Xbox water cooled pc case with xenium ice, LCD, HDMI out and optical out.