MC360 Skin on XBMC4XBOX 3.5

Discussion and development of skins for XBMC4XBOX
xam

MC360 Skin on XBMC4XBOX 3.5

Post by xam »

Hi somebody can help me to editing Dialogpluginsettings.xml of that skin to show properly plugin settings? i have the latest version of MC360 and use 16:9 res
NOTTHESAME

Re: MC360 Skin on XBMC4XBOX 3.5

Post by NOTTHESAME »

I think i have this file fixed, when I get home I can see if I can upload it for you, also I have areas that needed fixes as well
xam

Post by xam »

Really????????????????
if is so you really saved me (if you can could you upload the entire skin upgraded by you (probably i missed something) :P
In every case there are also other skins that i want to use on 3.5 release of XBMC...these are:

Connected,Clearity,Blackbolt Classic Final 2.0,Vision 2

In these skins there are wrong text position and different bugs to be used with 3.5
Thanks so much hope you can help me :roll:
NOTTHESAME

Post by NOTTHESAME »

the blackbolt classic final, i also did a fix up on that skin, that one should be on here, if not let me know just search for blackbolt classic final, it should have a download link i had if not let me know, i could never find theses skins if you can upload a link that would be great so i see what they need :), in the mean time let me look for and upload the mc360 :)

sorry but i lost that version that i fixed up, please bare with me i will refix some of the old codes for new xbmc4xbox 3.5, it will run like new :)

heres the file https://www.dropbox.com/s/h6rhvbbz3our8 ... s.xml?dl=0 update 1/8/2015 2:20pm

please follow the instructions. (for mc360 dialogpluginsettings)

1. download

2. dialogpluginsettings.xml replace with the old one

3. drop this in Q:\skin\mc360\Pal and replace

4. enjoy!

and now you should be able to have plugin settings, this was a quick fix so you might find it looking funny, i need to fix and fit the settings area, it will be across the screen, im not the perfect skinner but ill try to get it done, please let me know what else is missing please :)

i also edited this which is your video info that was not correct, font on top of eachother, now the is leveled and a few other things. download and replace this file drop in the same place as the above
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9sd0ddkqa1v0c ... n.xml?dl=0

NOTE: if you dont have text/font showing in this skin, go to your Q:\skin\mc360\skin.xml open it up and somewhere near <version> and <textures>
copy and paste this if you havent so <legacy>true</legacy> this will give you text/font, this is for old skins to run on new xbmc4xbox 3.5

again please report back to me and let me know what else needs to be fixed.
Last edited by NOTTHESAME on Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NOTTHESAME

Post by NOTTHESAME »

this is a update of blackbolt, everything should run on xbmc4xbox 3.5

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bjj7n8z2yavha ... c.zip?dl=0
xam

Post by xam »

Hi i've tried mc360 skin with your files and the plugin settings area looks a little messed up but works! (i don't know if is possible do better) the videofullscreen infos looks perfect thanks!
Other problems seems to be in my screenshots
screenshot002.JPG
i don't know if is possible correct position of the text, text on button (can't reach also the default button up the panel to reset videopluginsettings).
screenshot004.JPG
there are portions of text (looks like videomode options) that covers songs info (song info dialog)

BlackBolt Classic skin has the dialogvideoplugin bug (that annoying many older skins that i love) and seems that animations of the skin goes too faster than the original.
screenshot003.JPG
NOTTHESAME

Post by NOTTHESAME »

i explained, that it would look funny :), but anyways, ill fix it i just need a area to put it or set it up, okay, i can fix that no big issue.

the second image is your language if im not mistaken, since i dont read your language, i wouldnt know how to fix this, every skin as its own language, you cant just grab any file and replace which would be great :) but someone needs to fix this by knowing what it says(you) its reading another code instead of reading Album and rating which say something about a video 4:3 which is wrong, but i can try to see what i can do, can you tell me what language you have it set to?

heres the fix, the one on my dropbox was old, the one on my xbox is running fine https://www.dropbox.com/s/andwygqos9034 ... s.xml?dl=0

1. download

2. send to your Q:\skin\Blackbolt Classic\Pal

3. done!

to fix the fast animation go to Q:\skin\Blackbolt Classic\ open skin.xml and change <effectslowdown>.50</effectslowdown> if its .50 to .75 it should move much smoother animation like you wanted.

you might notice alot of error on this skin(blackbolt) if you have that same version everyone has, and i havent uploaded the fixes, from what i saw at this moment :)
xam

Post by xam »

Hi you're right i forget to tell you the language i use....i use Italian language ;)
Finally i have Blackbolt skin working well.....pluginsettings now works perfectly...only a little problem...like MC360 skin i have this bug of text in song info dialog
screenshot002.JPG
And....i got a question: do you know if exist an user friendly application to create skins for XBMC4XBOX? thanks so much! :P :P :P
NOTTHESAME

Post by NOTTHESAME »

https://www.dropbox.com/s/570j3g1fygpn3 ... ested?dl=0

this works for blackbolt classic only.

see if this works for now, i hope it works for you, please report back to me and let me know.

NOTE: this only a request, wont work in english language will give an error or wrong information.

about creating skins no i dont know sorry, i just know how to edit em :)
xam

Post by xam »

Thanks!!! :P :P :P :P
It works! I've discovered how it works with mc360 skin (i've resolved) simly deleted DialogSongInfo.xml from Pal16x9 folder and now is perfect :P :P :P :P :P
Ok if you're able to setup dialogpluginsettings.xml of MC360 a little bit better let me know!!!

So i have another problem with XTv Saf skin: when i clin on music Library mode is enabled by default and when i deselect Library mode goes to File mode but when i go to the Home screen and i go again im music goes always in Library mode.There's a way to keep library mode always disabled and enabled when i choose library mode?
While for video files is always disabled.
NOTTHESAME

Post by NOTTHESAME »

ill take a look at xt skin, i think it ihave that skin, but if not ill come back to ask you for what version your using
xam

Post by xam »

problem solved by myself thanks anyway!! :)
Last edited by xam on Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xam

Post by xam »

up
MegaBassX

Post by MegaBassX »

hey.. where i can found the blackvolt classsic skin? (ntsc)
becouse the final 2.0 dont work in xbmc 3.5.1..

and the links with dropbox dont work

thanks
NOTTHESAME

Post by NOTTHESAME »

Ill reupload the skin, its been months since i have check on the skin. Please give sometime i have been really busy with real life work :) thanks