Skins supporting "Media Info" view?

Discussion and development of skins for XBMC4XBOX
cptmarginal

Skins supporting "Media Info" view?

Post by cptmarginal »

Just wondering if there are any skins supported by XBMC4XBOX that have this view. Using the Hulu plugin set to "Media Info" on the PC is very convenient, and it would be even more useful for the Xbox since it loads slower. You could just scroll through the list and immediately know what each show/movie is about, even what each episode is about.

The closest I've found so far is the Slik skin's "Info List" view, but the font is really small on that one. Alaska is pretty good too, but not quite there.
whufclee

Re: Skins supporting "Media Info" view?

Post by whufclee »

I like xTV-SAF. The default view has a large poster with large media info text underneath. It's not for everyone as it doesn't come with loads of bells and whistles but the homescreen is nice and configurable and it's very simple to use. It's a must for anyone still using CRT or for those that want large text (like me).
cptmarginal

Re: Skins supporting "Media Info" view?

Post by cptmarginal »

Thanks, I'll try that one next. I'm going to try out every skin available via the XAI some time soon, and then come back here and post about the ones I had the best results with.