Blackbolt Classic Final 2.0 on new XBMC4XBOX

Discussion and development of skins for XBMC4XBOX
Munch

Re: Blackbolt Classic Final 2.0 on new XBMC4XBOX

Post by Munch »

nice skin... are the xbox game covers auto updated online?
fxmech

Post by fxmech »

No.
Munch

Post by Munch »

isn't there an available skin vor version 2.1?
NOTTHESAME wrote:here you go

:)

Floydthebarber for now mi amigo check out the skin, in the mean time ill try to find the programs.xml that i use to have so i dont have to postion all the windows and add the code again, if not then ill just make a new one, this is the skin its 100% working, it has no fanart or game preview at the time ill have thoses in a bit i just got go and ill send it to you when ready then you can replace thoses files im sure its just programs.xml.

for now check out the skin it runs really good at 720p, i might add a few things like the time inside fullscreen when watching a movie, since it does not have it.

if you notice anything wrong or an error something that is not working let me know FLOYD :)

i will add your fanart, and game preview later today.

the main menu needs something, the menu on the right is blank which use to be the online gaming menu but is not supported for xbmc4xbox 3.5 beta 4.

if you want anything else in request just let me know this goes for anyone else guys :) and much help is welcome .

Edited New update
DOWNLOAD ===> http://www.sockshare.com/file/33002BE7161A8205 ENJOY!

download isn't working for me... a bit of a crappy hoster isn't it?
Leijonasisu

Post by Leijonasisu »

Munch wrote:isn't there an available skin vor version 2.1?

Floydthebarber for now mi amigo check out the skin, in the mean time ill try to find the programs.xml that i use to have so i dont have to postion all the windows and add the code again, if not then ill just make a new one, this is the skin its 100% working, it has no fanart or game preview at the time ill have thoses in a bit i just got go and ill send it to you when ready then you can replace thoses files im sure its just programs.xml.

for now check out the skin it runs really good at 720p, i might add a few things like the time inside fullscreen when watching a movie, since it does not have it.

if you notice anything wrong or an error something that is not working let me know FLOYD :)

the main menu needs something, the menu on the right is blank which use to be the online gaming menu but is not supported for xbmc4xbox 3.5 beta 4.

if you want anything else in request just let me know this goes for anyone else guys :) and much help is welcome .

Edited New update

That host he used is one of the worst I have ever seen. There are a lot of them like that which basically just try everything to force you to download some spyware or something. It doesn't seem to give you the option to download at all and it just refreshes the page when you click download, even if you wait.
NOTTHESAME

Post by NOTTHESAME »

Leijonasisu wrote:
Munch wrote:isn't there an available skin vor version 2.1?

Edited New update

That host he used is one of the worst I have ever seen. There are a lot of them like that which basically just try everything to force you to download some spyware or something. It doesn't seem to give you the option to download at all and it just refreshes the page when you click download, even if you wait.
its an old link don't try it, sorry I haven't had time to remove it, I been busy sorry man for the trouble
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2tfmmb9tc5aya ... c.rar?dl=0
you can download from here :)

I have not had time to find another place to have theses skins, I use that sockshare but all of it got erased so I don't trust most of the times anymore.
fxmech

Post by fxmech »

SPPV has space on a Dropbox for Xbox devs n such. PM him on emuxtras
NOTTHESAME

Post by NOTTHESAME »

can you upload an image of the error.
please provide a image with a plugin like youtube.

ill check it out but send me a image :) thank you
NOTTHESAME

Post by NOTTHESAME »

fxmech wrote:SPPV has space on a Dropbox for Xbox devs n such. PM him on emuxtras
hey thanks, ill do that, so I can get theses guys and girls some area where they can pick up the skins fast and easy :) thanks fxmech.
NOTTHESAME

Post by NOTTHESAME »

Can you send me a copy of your skin file named programs.xml which is your skin which is the classic.

Okay go to xbmc/skin/xbox classic/pal/programs.xml you can send it me, or copy and paste here http://pastebin.com open and copy to this site. this way i knpw which lpcation you need to have the viddo files, im sprry its been a whale since ive used the skin.

Thank you
MegaBassX

Post by MegaBassX »

thanks.. it working on xbmc 3.5.1..
Ten64

Post by Ten64 »

Hi All,

Long-time lurker, first post!

Have a 250Gb soft-mod Xbox and looking to get a new skin for xbmc and this Xbox-Classic looks like it fits the bill. I have 33 original xbox games on my system as well as loads of Emu's. Really like the 3d box icons and the previews. Have read through this thread and just want to know where to put the xmv movies for these games (when I find these movies that is). I'm guessing that regarding the 3D box images I just replace the default.tbn files with these.

Cheers
NOTTHESAME

Post by NOTTHESAME »

Do you have the skin if so can you check the file programs.xml type in fanart and you will see a location, or upllad that file so i can check where the video location. Thanks
ATHLONX2

Post by ATHLONX2 »

Hi just wanted to say thanks for fixing this skin as I love the DVD Wrap view for my games collection however I have a question about the sizes of the display boxes.

I have created some box art for the games I have installed on the HDD using the program CoverPro and have saved the image as 256x256. I have then saved the image as a .png and changed the file name to default.tbn and FTP'd over to my Xbox. The box art shows up but its very small, so my question is there a way to increase the size in XBMC4XBOX? I would like the sizes to be like the first picture on this thread. I have tried changing the size of the original image but that didn't work. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Once again thanks again for working on this skin.
Ten64

Post by Ten64 »

NOTTHESAME wrote:Do you have the skin if so can you check the file programs.xml type in fanart and you will see a location, or upllad that file so i can check where the video location. Thanks
Hi, thanks for responding. But please understand my noobness - aint got a clue what you mean!

I do have the skin, love the look of it. Have the xmv preview vids but unsure what to do now.

Thanks
NOTTHESAME

Post by NOTTHESAME »

Okay can you tell me where you downloaded it, i can then look at it, and see where the preview videos go and this way you we can get your xmv videos to work :) thank you
Ten64

Post by Ten64 »

Hi, as far as I can recall I got it from this site. The vids from the iso zone.
NOTTHESAME

Post by NOTTHESAME »

Cool , give me time to check and ill have something for you.
Ten64

Post by Ten64 »

Nice one, appreciated :D
XC-3730C

Post by XC-3730C »

Is it possible to have larger video previews, and a synopsis for each game? I was really tempted to go to UnleashX/Xvgm, but I prefer XBMC4XBOX (which works great with my X3 + X3CP).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
XC-3730C

Post by XC-3730C »

Amy updates to this?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk