Confluence Lite optimized Final 3/27/2015

Discussion and development of skins for XBMC4XBOX
u-man

Re: Confluence Lite optimized Final 3/27/2015

Post by u-man »

Hi NOTTHESAME,

thats NOT exactly what i wanted... :| i am really sorry.... i attached a picture, what i really want.
Its very important to have the same info, like you had in your first screenshots of this thread.
I need this for inspecting the skin, where RAM memory is used etc.

I want the stuff in the green circles ;)
screenshot005.jpg
Thank you for all your effort.... off course i can do some Sega-Picts for you. Just tell me what you want.

cheers, u-man
NOTTHESAME

Post by NOTTHESAME »

Yeah, if that's what you want, we can rethink it, just give me a time and I'll move, I'm with it, so we will go with what you want, , so you want coinops on the side?
u-man

Post by u-man »

I want the placement and the info, like it is in the picture. Coinops in the Mainmenue bar. ;)
NOTTHESAME

Post by NOTTHESAME »

okay thanks, and ill do it maybe tomorrow night or Friday night don't, im gonna be busy so untilt hen thanks :)
u-man

Post by u-man »

Dude... i am such a idiot... i didnt know, that if when i enable debugging, i will get that RAM memory and CPU info :lol: , now I just need to know, where i can change the coordinates for this... maybe i will find out this by myself.

So only CoinOPS moving into the Mainmenue-bar is left ;) .

Thank you, for all your help.
NOTTHESAME

Post by NOTTHESAME »

im not sure how to move the debug out of the way, you can ask buzz, maybe he might have a advancesettings.xml code for this, sorry if that's what you want, but let me know if you need help
Nextelhalo

Post by Nextelhalo »

Oooo, can anyone link me to that wallpaper?
Halo LE Blue (Japan Black jewel) v1.0 1.0GHZ Trusty 128 RAM 640GB Blue-White P/E LED's
White v1.4 X3 CE with X3 CP 500GB Blue-white P/E LED's Blue Jewel
Debug kit untouched
u-man

Post by u-man »

NOTTHESAME wrote:im not sure how to move the debug out of the way, you can ask buzz, maybe he might have a advancesettings.xml code for this, sorry if that's what you want, but let me know if you need help
I just want to move the "CoinOPS" into the main menue bar. Just dont know how to do this :roll: :?:
Nextelhalo wrote:Oooo, can anyone link me to that wallpaper?
Which one? I did even more improved my background image and turned it into a Halo-helmet. Looks also very nice IMHO:
skindefault_hq_6.jpg
skindefault5.jpg
NOTTHESAME

Post by NOTTHESAME »

Oh i know what you want, i will do this for you, and ill show you a example how it was done
u-man

Post by u-man »

Yes... cant wait with what you will come here :P
NOTTHESAME

Post by NOTTHESAME »

hey, sorry about the waiting.

okay first of all you will have to open the home.xml
download -------------------------------below
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uyhk3wc11f85t4d/Home.xml?dl=0 please download
and find the word coinops, go to find and type CoinOps, you should see a code.
once you do this you will see I wrote a few steps down , all you have to do is change the example to your coinops location, I was not sure where your stuff is located, so I left my sega genesis example.

now restart xbmc4xbox and now hit CoinOps this will launch right into your Coinops.

heres a screenshot

if you need help please ask :), sorry I took long I was really busy I will be around this weekend :).
u-man

Post by u-man »

Many thanks for this and i can confirm it worked... I will post my results tommorow or tuesday. :D good job man.
catch_2030

Post by catch_2030 »

Does anyone still have this kicking about on their HDD? I seem to have lost it and the only version I can find of this skin is in an XBMC Installer from the end of 2014. Would much appreciate a link as the one in the OP leads me to a 404
NOTTHESAME

Post by NOTTHESAME »

you can try the link now it should work i tested the page i think dropbox changed something in the code so that gave me issues or something.
catch_2030

Post by catch_2030 »

Hey thanks for fixing the link! Sorry I forgot that I posted here asking for it.
Kyletempest

Post by Kyletempest »

Hi friends, How can i change the time between one picture and next one in this skin, i goin in setting and i put 3 secs for each transition but it doen´s t work, it takes around 5~6 mins to change i want 15 secs, when i tried 3 secs was for test, but get no luck with any time i set.
Kyletempest

Post by Kyletempest »

anyone?
Dan Dar3

Post by Dan Dar3 »

@Kyletempest
From the details you and the skin package you sent me by email:
... on other skins this background randomizes, i mean, it changes every 3-5 seconds, but in this skin it stucks for 5-6 mins, i want to change this time, but i can´t find wherelse this lies, where i can change this time, note for one thing i do go already in Picture Settings and change it to 5 seconds but it won´t work.
I believe you're thiking that Settings > Pictures > Slideshow > Amount of time to display each image: 5 sec, controls the background transition timing in the skin, but it doesn't. That one refers to when viewing pictures yourself as a slideshow. http://www.xbmc4xbox.org.uk/wiki/Settings/Pictures

Background transition time is hardcoded in the modded skin version you sent me, notice the timeperimage tag below - that is in milliseconds, 30000 ms = 5 mins. If you search for multiimages like this one you will find it about 25 times in 21 files. You can obviously change these values in each file, but it's probably best to ask for a feature or try to understand and develop it yourself, a new settings in the Skin settings that would allow the user to control the timing.

Code: Select all

<control type="multiimage">
	<description>User Set Background folder</description>
	<posx>0</posx>
	<posy>0</posy>
	<width>1280</width>
	<height>720</height>
	<aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>
	<imagepath background="true">$INFO[Skin.String(CustomBackgroundFolderPath)]</imagepath>
	<visible>Skin.HasSetting(UseCustomBackground) + !IsEmpty(Skin.String(CustomBackgroundFolderPath))</visible>
	<timeperimage>300000</timeperimage>
	<randomize>true</randomize>
	<fadetime>500</fadetime>
	<!--include>VisibleFadeEffect</include-->
	<animation effect="fade" time="300">Visible</animation>
	<animation effect="fade" time="300">Hidden</animation>
</control>
Kyletempest

Post by Kyletempest »

Dan Dar3 wrote:@Kyletempest
Background transition time is hardcoded in the modded skin version you sent me, notice the timeperimage tag below - that is in milliseconds, 30000 ms = 5 mins. If you search for multiimages like this one you will find it about 25 times in 21 files. You can obviously change these values in each file, but it's probably best to ask for a feature or try to understand and develop it yourself, a new settings in the Skin settings that would allow the user to control the timing.
Dan you´re unbelievable thank you for helpin me with this, i will try it soon as i can, like NOW! :)