xbmc Halo skins?

Discussion and development of skins for XBMC4XBOX
xboxprince

xbmc Halo skins?

Post by xboxprince »

Im building a halo super box using a halo special edition Xbox and since I love xbmc soooooooooo much, I was wondering if there were any halo skins/themes for xbmc.
project media center "part one" (working progress): 6tb trusty 1.4ghz + 128mb v1.4 Xbox water cooled pc case with xenium ice, LCD, HDMI out and optical out.
sixties keith

Re: xbmc Halo skins?

Post by sixties keith »

Not sure about full halo skins but i remembered having a halo splash screen saved from somewhere. i uploaded it to photobucket for ya. hope it helps at least a little

120gb hdd, vinyl magma skin, front lights, side strip lights, clear jewel mod with lights, ir dongle mod, hdd indicator. X3 with LCD many mods inc custom x3 jewel.
xboxprince

Post by xboxprince »

Thanks man that's perfect, but how would I add that or turn it in to a theme, because it's seems that I'm going to have to make my own theme or something, thanks again :)
project media center "part one" (working progress): 6tb trusty 1.4ghz + 128mb v1.4 Xbox water cooled pc case with xenium ice, LCD, HDMI out and optical out.
sixties keith

Post by sixties keith »

Its not a theme mate juz a splash screen to help you out. it simply replaces the xbmc logo on startup (assuming you have xbmc as your default dashboard)

To install simply ftp into the xbox and overwrite the splash.png file in the xbmc folder

120gb hdd, vinyl magma skin, front lights, side strip lights, clear jewel mod with lights, ir dongle mod, hdd indicator. X3 with LCD many mods inc custom x3 jewel.