Circular Progress Images

Discussion and development of skins for XBMC4XBOX
Dom DXecutioner

Circular Progress Images

Post by Dom DXecutioner »

Hi there...

well, after a failed attempt at creating a circular image progress, i'm hoping that one of you skilled people can assist me with creating the above referenced... I'd like to have 100 images that would mimic a progress bar, like the demo at the following link, only reversed... http://www.jqueryscript.net/demo/Graphi ... -pietimer/

or as the attached image... i tried it but i came out less then pleasing; the images would have to be .png @ 256x256pxls with the ring being white. If you can help, thank you, i'd appreciate it!
Attachments
PorgresssBar.png
PorgresssBar.png (8.41 KiB) Viewed 5023 times
xman

Re: Circular Progress Images

Post by xman »

Nice idea Dom. I think any "working" progress bar would be an improvement though. PMIII did actually have working progress bars but they have now long gone in favour of the current circle that has no way of the user knowing if it is a circle of death or if something is actually happening. The old system, though less modern in design did actually give the user some in site into whether something was actually happening or whether the machine was locked up.
NOTTHESAME

Post by NOTTHESAME »

something like this but with 100 images and numbers?

i had seen one before a while back i wanted to add this to my skin but then i couldnt find it again.

ill try my best to help out and im sure others will try to do there best so you can get your new skin a go :)
NOTTHESAME

Post by NOTTHESAME »

what i can do is try ti paste the numbers inside and repeat this process untill we have 100 images with 1 through 100

so you under stand me better, the bar will be turning and turning but with the numbers adding to 100 until a page loads?

or did you want the bar to fill up and as well with the numbers going from 1 to 100?

thanks for your time
Xphazer

Post by Xphazer »

Download the 100 images (100x "256 x 256" + 100x "1000 x 1000" + psd) here: http://www.mediafire.com/?1a4k63depohxd4a
Took me forever to make this one and it look like sh*t. I'll make a cleaner one when I'll have more time. For now let's say its a beta. :lol:
byron

Post by byron »

@ phazer...I took one look at the original link and that's exactly what I was thinking "that'll take forever." Looks good though...in all honesty it's hard to render circular images that look good in x4x (at least for me).
Dom DXecutioner

Post by Dom DXecutioner »

@NOTTHESAME: whilst I like your idea, it's not what I'm currently looking for; thanks all the same

@XPHAZER: That's what I'm talking about... Looks good, I'll download and test when I get home from work. Thanks!
NOTTHESAME

Post by NOTTHESAME »

no program, :) thanks for your time ill be checking now and then see if you guys need some help
NOTTHESAME

Post by NOTTHESAME »

Xphazer wrote:Image
Download the 100 images (100x "256 x 256" + 100x "1000 x 1000" + psd) here: http://www.mediafire.com/?1a4k63depohxd4a
Took me forever to make this one and it look like sh*t. I'll make a cleaner one when I'll have more time. For now let's say its a beta. :lol:
awesome work i like it :)