MOSAIC blue and delay on windows 8 theme

Discussion and development of skins for XBMC4XBOX
NOTTHESAME

MOSAIC blue and delay on windows 8 theme

Post by NOTTHESAME »

http://www.sockshare.com/file/8E21701BC846B878

hey guys im not sure i will have time this week to work on mosaic so it can look like windows 8 but heres just a color change i was messing with i maybe could of got a better color but this looks great with a windows 8 style wallpaper, im still gonna try to work on the windows 8 theme
Redneck9

Re: MOSAIC blue and delay on windows 8 theme

Post by Redneck9 »

Thanks!!!
NOTTHESAME

Post by NOTTHESAME »

this is gonna take a while to get this skin to look like this, im kinda of busy and well the truth its not gonna be easy lol, but ill get to it so dont wait on this now.
NOTTHESAME

Post by NOTTHESAME »

the windows 8 theme maybe call it windows x on the top right and give it the START logo
with a window of the users picture,
music and other great stuff can be added here, i found a earth map for xbmc but worked the xbox:)
can implant this in one of thoses as a google search, also have linkboks to load up, but wont run inside of xbmc only as a app as normal.

add the scroll slider on the buttom like the views that have this.
NOTTHESAME

Post by NOTTHESAME »

this skin does not support mouse, so i dont think it would be a great windows 8, im not sure how to add one, if its only the texture and .xml needed i would have to try this to add the mouse, i notice since i got a new mouse a few weeks ago, adding the colors would just like adding the same textures taht are used in the skin, i just dont have time right now to get this going, but little by little ill see if i get some time :)
NOTTHESAME

Post by NOTTHESAME »

changed a few things, the colors might be a issue, but then again it might not be if i find the right way to use the texture colors, yellow,purple, blue this will eat up ram like crazy, this skin runs great since its running a few textures at a point and not difference, might be able to do this but this wont be a light skin anymore.