Bookmark-Shortcut & Colour Addon Kit For Project Mayhem III (XBMC v3.5.3)

Discussion and development of skins for XBMC4XBOX
AmyGrrl

Bookmark-Shortcut & Colour Addon Kit For Project Mayhem III (XBMC v3.5.3)

Post by AmyGrrl »

Thought I would share this again. This is something I've been doing since 2008 for my own personal use. Way back in 2008 the Bookmarks/Shortcuts and Red/Blue Colour theme buttons were removed from the Project Mayhem III Skin. I personally really liked these features. Even asked the people working on XBMC at the time if they would add them back. They stated they would not add them back. So every time a new version of XBMC came out. I would go and edit the XML code to add these features back to the skin. Not sure if anyone else would be interested in having this feature back. However I thought I would post it here anyways. I've updated it work the Project Mayhem III skin from XBMC4XBOX v3.5.3. All your doing is replacing some XML files in the PMIII Skin folder. It should work just fine on other versions of PMIII Skin. You might however loose a feature if that feature was added to the files being replace. Whenever a new version of XMBC4XBOX comes out. I will go and manually update all the XML files again. The included readme explains how to install everything. Just remember to restart the XBOX after you copy everything over for the changes to become active.

Now go and enjoy the 11 year old feature you didn't know you were missing!
Attachments
Bookmark-Shortcut & Colour Addon Kit For Project Mayhem III (XBMC v3.5.3).7z
(510.36 KiB) Downloaded 378 times