Re: [ARTWORK] XBox Game Resources

Post by XboxNoob »

Here's my first attempt at being creative
Image Image Image Image Image

ineedmoreinfo

Post by ineedmoreinfo »

Hello all,

I just re formatted my 2TB HDD and re FTP'd all my games back to the HDD because the other half of my games weren't being read, and me acting too quickly I forgot to backup my entire '_resource' files.... I downloaded the 12GB file back in 2018 but now all the links are dead. Could someone PLEASE re upload? I don't want to use xbmc4gamers as I've customized my own XBMC Origins. Please and thank you!
nikeymikey

Post by nikeymikey »

ineedmoreinfo wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:44 pm Hello all,

I just re formatted my 2TB HDD and re FTP'd all my games back to the HDD because the other half of my games weren't being read, and me acting too quickly I forgot to backup my entire '_resource' files.... I downloaded the 12GB file back in 2018 but now all the links are dead. Could someone PLEASE re upload? I don't want to use xbmc4gamers as I've customized my own XBMC Origins. Please and thank you!
I have a link to a different version of this pack, It contains 1179 games rather than 1040. Also seems to be missing at least one game from the list on page 3 of this thread (Storm Riders(beta)).

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AqFpyG7Ugkl6hJRojD- ... A?e=6UW5NH

If anyone has the art for Storm Riders then could they PLEASE upload it somewhere and link me to it :)
Meteacher

Post by Meteacher »

ineedmoreinfo wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:44 pm Hello all,

I just re formatted my 2TB HDD and re FTP'd all my games back to the HDD because the other half of my games weren't being read, and me acting too quickly I forgot to backup my entire '_resource' files.... I downloaded the 12GB file back in 2018 but now phen24 results all the links are dead. Could someone PLEASE re upload? I don't want to use xbmc4gamers as I've customized my own XBMC Origins. Please and thank you!
Oh, this is very bad happened to you.