[RELEASED] XBMC Origins v1.0.0

Discussion and development of skins for XBMC4XBOX
meyer85

Re: [RELEASED] XBMC Origins v1.0.0

Post by meyer85 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:09 am

Hello everyone, first of all nice work dom, this skin is amazing!
I have 2 questions, the first one is, can i edit the shortcuts manually via xml? On the Games tab in the favorites slideshow, i am unable to edit shortcut 27, i tried everything but the menu for the shortcut editing is not showing up, all other shortcuts were easy to setup and change, maybe its a wierd bug?
The second one is, how can i enable the game names in coverflow? I can only see the covers with background art and everything, but under the cover is no name for every game.
Best regards!

Puritan007

Post by Puritan007 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:37 pm

Someone answered this already several times, but I will try to show it agian I guess. You need to find XBMC Origins/720/home.xml Then OPEN it with NOtepad++ and search for 2027 and change it to 27 and save it. now ftp the new HOMExml to the xbox inside 720 folder.

I know the threads long so answers like that are hard to dig up a bit.

better answer here

Re: [WIP] XBMC Origins UI Update Mod
Post by kingherb » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:50 am

To Fix shortcut 27 in favorites just go to /skin/XBMC Origins/720p/ and find the Home.xml, open it in notepad wordpad or notepad++ and find and replace the following line:

(special://skin/scripts/SkinShortcuts.py,2027onclick</onclick>

change to this:

(special://skin/scripts/SkinShortcuts.py,27)</onclick>

meyer85 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:09 am
Hello everyone, first of all nice work dom, this skin is amazing!
I have 2 questions, the first one is, can i edit the shortcuts manually via xml? On the Games tab in the favorites slideshow, i am unable to edit shortcut 27, i tried everything but the menu for the shortcut editing is not showing up, all other shortcuts were easy to setup and change, maybe its a wierd bug?
The second one is, how can i enable the game names in coverflow? I can only see the covers with background art and everything, but under the cover is no name for every game.
Best regards!

oriseb

Post by oriseb » Wed May 06, 2020 10:49 pm

Hi guy, very good job !!

I have 4 questions :

1 : it's possible to change link and icon to shortcut weather ? (file texture ?)
2 : it's possible to add in navigation menu (xbmc guide) a link to folder (chihiro) ?
3 : In home, system info, the value off ram is incorrect (i have 128mb, i see : 97MB/64MB) where is the file for change 64 to 128 ?
4 : I have a bug, when you go to icon program, after you exit, you go to icon games, you exit by black back button on controller, you come back in progam icon, your are in game folder, strange ?

many thanks
Seb

TheCynicalKitty

Post by TheCynicalKitty » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:56 am

Hi so im using XBMC 3.5.3 and iv followed the steps here but for some reason the Guide button (start) in the Keymaps folder will not open the guide menu for me for some reason and iv 0 idea why, can anyone help please.

WestleyWolf

Post by WestleyWolf » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:27 am

I'm having this white color issue. i did this process twice, i'm getting some XML errors but i don't know how to fix them

here's my log if there's anything in here thats giving me this issue. i'm new at this.

https://pastebin.com/jk2h2Ujn
I've been using my Xbox Since 2003.