how we can do this?

Ponchofcult

how we can do this?

Post by Ponchofcult »

hello everybody i have a question its possible do this? how to do it? search the video on youtube: XBMC4Xbox - Early Addons Support (i don't know if we can post videos)

there a guy can use the settings "addon" button, here "plugin" button, and get more scrapers and plugins with the button "get more" and so many things i can install in the xbmc4xbox all the addons that i like following the tutorials in youtube for a normal xbmc/kodi with litle differences per example when you add one URL SOURCE you cant install them with addons4xbmc install from zip file but if you transfer the files (zip files) to one path of the HDD then you can install them easily but with addons4xbox can found a error installing them but is extremely rare that this happens and if we could menage addons in that form must be easier than with addons4xbox

and if could integrate the addons archive and delete plugins, skin, script, modules archives to all the addons stay in the addons archive like in a other xbmc could be best but i don't know if i prefer in this form more organized
BuZz
Site Admin

Re: how we can do this?

Post by BuZz »

That is a video from me demonstrating some unfinished work in progress code of implementing the addons functionality from xbmc. XBMC4Xbox does not currently use it, and it may never be finished.
Ponchofcult

Re: how we can do this?

Post by Ponchofcult »

Thank you dear BuZz yeah i see... and maybe put more options like skins, scrapers in our addon addons4xbox? i know that is some different the scrapers of normal xbmc and xbmc4xbox but could be that the people here modify this and in these form integrare to one repository and with the skins the svn repository skin is working i dont know if another that exist work but could be another like it (more with the excelent work of the skinners in this forum), the get more button is innecesary if you really like an addon you search it or not? :P
Thank you buzz yo really do a great work i waiting the next relase a litle ansious