Muzu: Make Your Own Music Video Playlists

whufclee

Muzu: Make Your Own Music Video Playlists

Post by whufclee »

Hi guys, I haven't had much time recently to play around with plugins and stuff but had a couple of spare hours on my hands yesterday so thought I'd try and make my own playlist in muzu. It works amazing - this is going to get used A LOT by me :D Anyway it took me a little while to work out what to do so in case any of you are as thick as me here's a basic guide:

1) Go to www.muzu.tv and sign up for a free account.
2) Click on your username in the top right corner and select "playlists" - you can now create a new playlist.
3) To add content just use the search box at the top left of the screen or browse via genre, most recent etc. When you see something you like the look of just click on the + and it will turn into a tick, tick as many as you like and then click "SAVE". Keep doing this until you're happy with the playlist, if you want to add more later just follow the same steps but select your new playlist from the dropdown menu and then click "EDIT PLAYLIST".
4) Install muzu.tv from XAI (It's in the music>plugins>video section)
5) Go to the muzu.tv plugin settings (bring up the context menu with the white button on controller) and move over to the muzu.tv tab and you need to enter your API key and username. You should know your username (it's in the top right corner of the muzu.tv page) and to get your API go to www.muzu.tv/api and click on the "Get Your API key" link. Once you click on the "Request an API Key" button a new link will appear just below "Get your API key" called "Your Settings", click on the settings link and there you will find your api key.
6) Once you've entered all the info into the plugin settings make sure you press OK to save and you'll find your playlist(s) in the playlist section.

If you've not tried it yet and you like your music give it a go - I'm very impressed, it means I don't get any of those annoying interviews randomly appearing anymore ;)