xecuter 3

Discussion about Modding the XBOX, including hardware and software hacks.
XBMCMODSFORXBOX

xecuter 3

Post by XBMCMODSFORXBOX »

Is anyone interested in helping us modders out I contacted xecuter about the xecuter 3 mod chip and they said they could sell the mod chip again if someone wanted to buy 5,000 or more mod chips they said the project would cost 30,000 dollars at least but at least we know we can still get them if anyone would want to help out on this project just send a message to me.
professor_jonny

Re: xecuter 3

Post by professor_jonny »

The xblast chip you can buy now from a nice guy ben that does all that the x3 does.

More likely it would be $40 per chip and a 5000 run would cost $200,000 I think you are dreaming if you think that many people would buy in.
Set up a kick starter campaign and croud fund it and put a link on several retro sites you may get a few kickers.

I talked to them my self a year ago about getting info on the chip designs etc and they said they did not have any info or pcb info as it was lost in a server failure and no longer had the injection molding's for the x3cp or many of the original team who worked on the xbox.

I was also told the main cpld and several parts are obsolete and would require a redesign basically from the ground up.
sabel

Post by sabel »

I'm interested!
That is right, https://bestautolitterbox.com is for real. I know that for sure. That website was made for someone like me and my son.
XBMCMODSFORXBOX

This is what i was told from xecuter
XBMCMODSFORXBOX

And how much are the xblast chips that he is selling cause i may be interested