Yvy

Discussion about Modding the XBOX, including hardware and software hacks.
xeheart

Yvy

Post by xeheart »

Uvibibu
Last edited by xeheart on Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
shloader

Re: [Tutorial] How To Install Any Grand Theft Auto 5 Mod Menu (Gta 5 Mods)

Post by shloader »

Well someone's gotta ask. So ... what's this got to do with original xbox modding? If you don't mind explaining the correlation. Else someone might think this is just for clicks. You don't want that, do you? Otherwise this might get scrubbed. :roll:
I make a conscious effort to use terms that can be googled.
Xbox modding is really about understanding the nomenclature, and a good HeXEn disc.
Drinking while posting happens. It's not like drinking and driving; try to be understanding.
Coldly-Indifferent

Re: [Tutorial] How To Install Any Grand Theft Auto 5 Mod Menu (Gta 5 Mods)

Post by Coldly-Indifferent »

I think the OP must have misunderstood "Xbox" and assumed it also included XB360 and XBOne matters. It is a pretty common mistake as ever since the XB360 arrived and later the XBOne both are often simply called "the Xbox" by less precise posters in forums and generally.

It is a good idea to make it clear, even on dedicated Xbox forums, by referring to the Xbox as the "original Xbox" particularly in thread titles. If more people would do that, and only that rather than "old", "classic" or even "OG Xbox"/ "Xbox OG" it would also help greatly for searches. Inevitably if you don't specify the particular Xbox you get predominately XB360 and XBOne results now.

Like BBT's Sheldon I blame MS for this with their absurd Xbox console series naming decisions.
restless

Re: [Tutorial-X360] How To Install Any Grand Theft Auto 5 Mod Menu (Gta 5 Mods)

Post by restless »

I agree. In conversation you can't tell someone "I have an Xbox" without the conversation going like this "xbox one" me- "no original Xbox" them- "ah Xbox 360"