x3ce with front panel install guide since team executer link is dead

Discussion about Modding the XBOX, including hardware and software hacks.
Ktdre

x3ce with front panel install guide since team executer link is dead

Post by Ktdre »

Hi everyone. I just opened up my xbox to clean up and remove the clock capacitor (which has leaked and clean up the MB). All went well but while cleaning up one of the solder points came loose. It isnt the normal 3 wires (D0, Lan and HD). There are three other wires i have soldered on the motherboard (on the pins of the power connector from the bottom). There is a red a black and a white wire. The red and the black are still intact but the white came off and i have no recollection to which point of the power connector i should resolder it to.

These three wires join two red wires to create a connector which inserts into the switch board. The two red wires are not free ended like the three coming from the power connections. It has a connector and goes into the lcd board.

Image below

If anyone knows or has the diagram from team executers install guide (which is no longer online - i tried accessing it with wayback machine archives, but it requires a log in to view hence wont be viewable using the archives).

Hope someone knows which point i should solder it back on.....

Thanks in advance.
toxicmedz

Re: x3ce with front panel install guide since team executer link is dead

Post by toxicmedz »

Gotcha covered :)
Attachments
xir.png
Ktdre

Post by Ktdre »

Truly truly truly thank you ever so much! I though i just lost my machine (which i was just wanting to revive!).

Really is sad to see xbox-scene and team executers old forums/tutorials go down. Seems like this will be the new xbox original home for me now :)

Thanks again really ever so much.
toxicmedz

Post by toxicmedz »

Glad to help.
And welcome to the forum :)