plz remove topic

Discussion about Modding the XBOX, including hardware and software hacks.
Post Reply
User avatar
xboxmod
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:10 am
Has thanked: 18 times

plz remove topic

Post by xboxmod » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:32 pm

plz remove topic :|
Last edited by xboxmod on Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
professor_jonny
Posts: 1239
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:41 am
Location: New Zealand
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 179 times

Re: Lcd display without the Vo PIN x3 modchip

Post by professor_jonny » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:01 pm

can you link to the data sheet or link to the lcd you brought ?

User avatar
xboxmod
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:10 am
Has thanked: 18 times

ok

Post by xboxmod » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:51 pm

ok tnk you :|

User avatar
BuZz
Site Admin
Posts: 1889
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:50 am
Location: UK
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 422 times
Contact:

Re: plz remove topic

Post by BuZz » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:23 pm

Why did you wipe the post? (and then PM me to remove the topic?)

User avatar
Dom DXecutioner
Posts: 585
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: California
Has thanked: 249 times
Been thanked: 216 times
Contact:

Re: plz remove topic

Post by Dom DXecutioner » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:49 pm

BuZz wrote:Why did you wipe the post? (and then PM me to remove the topic?)
Probably to get you out of whatever non-xbmc cave you're hiding! Just saying!

:)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image

User avatar
xboxmod
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:10 am
Has thanked: 18 times

Re: plz remove topic

Post by xboxmod » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:47 pm

BuZz wrote:Why did you wipe the post? (and then PM me to remove the topic?)
Man i made a post but i want to delete. how i delete a post ? i dont know , because that i ask you to delete. my god, a simple thing , what i did ?????????????? a crime? thanks :shock:

User avatar
xboxmod
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:10 am
Has thanked: 18 times

Re: plz remove topic

Post by xboxmod » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:51 pm

BuZz wrote:Why did you wipe the post? (and then PM me to remove the topic?)
wipe because dont want the post, i tried to delete. why so nervous. i dont know to use the forum like you. im new here. wowwww :shock: Calm, it's no conspiracy theory. sorry friend :(
Last edited by xboxmod on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
BuZz
Site Admin
Posts: 1889
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:50 am
Location: UK
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 422 times
Contact:

Re: plz remove topic

Post by BuZz » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:52 pm

Because

a) It's a forum - if everyone posted, then removed their post it would be a bit useless.
b) I have better things to do than deal with this.

I dislike when people start a thread, get a reply, and then think it's ok to wipe everything. It's abuse of the "edit" facility - it's because of users like you that functions like deleting have to be locked down.

User avatar
xboxmod
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:10 am
Has thanked: 18 times

Re: plz remove topic

Post by xboxmod » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:55 pm

BuZz wrote:Because

a) It's a forum - if everyone posted, then removed their post it would be a bit useless.
b) I have better things to do than deal with this.

I dislike when people start a thread, get a reply, and then think it's ok to wipe everything. It's abuse of the "edit" facility - it's because of users like you that functions like deleting have to be locked down.
ok do what you want, and i didnt get an answer, sorry, you are wrong. buts ok

User avatar
BuZz
Site Admin
Posts: 1889
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:50 am
Location: UK
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 422 times
Contact:

Re: plz remove topic

Post by BuZz » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:56 pm

Dom DXecutioner wrote:
Probably to get you out of whatever non-xbmc cave you're hiding! Just saying!

:)
Heh - I actually did some work on the site yesterday - moved it to https :-)

User avatar
xboxmod
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:10 am
Has thanked: 18 times

Re: plz remove topic

Post by xboxmod » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:58 pm

BuZz wrote:
Dom DXecutioner wrote:
Probably to get you out of whatever non-xbmc cave you're hiding! Just saying!

:)
Heh - I actually did some work on the site yesterday - moved it to https :-)
wow my god, its insane what are you sayn about me

User avatar
xboxmod
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:10 am
Has thanked: 18 times

Re: plz remove topic

Post by xboxmod » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:04 pm

BuZz wrote:Because

a) It's a forum - if everyone posted, then removed their post it would be a bit useless.
b) I have better things to do than deal with this.

I dislike when people start a thread, get a reply, and then think it's ok to wipe everything. It's abuse of the "edit" facility - it's because of users like you that functions like deleting have to be locked down.

fine friend, I also have major problems in my life, but it's not because of that I will treat people so rudely. next time i will make different.I promise I will not ruin your forum any more.

Post Reply