BABYLON2 Now Available

Discussion about Modding the XBOX, including hardware and software hacks.
SPPV

BABYLON2 Now Available

Post by SPPV »

Just figured Id let those who missed the news know that Babylon2 is now out. This app is designed to be newb friendly, has built in HD video tutorials, does not require an MS dash backup to install, will install on any version of XBOX the dash version does not matter. Can install all major emulators, create boot discs, XBOXHDM discs, XBOXHDM USB's. Has dedicated servers for program updates and MD5 based corruption checks.

Heres some vids to see just what it is https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... yd6oP-8tNl

And heres the download link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx5-OI ... sp=sharing

If you have any issues please let me know via the forum at www.SPPV-Apps.com (its a support only forum please dont post anncilary topics)
nidge

Re: BABYLON2 Now Available

Post by nidge »

Re: your desktop background "Don't blink!" ;)
http://www.theoriginalxboxshoppe.weebly.com
http://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/Computers-and-Consoles

Crystal Xbox v1.4, Xecuter 3, 500gb sata hard disk, 1ghz CPU, 128mb RAM, HD component 720p, blue LED's.
Crystal Xbox v1.4, Xecuter 3, 320gb sata hard disk, stock CPU, 128mb RAM, HD component 720p.
fxmech

Post by fxmech »

I am giving it a shot soon.

One suggestion: red on black is incredibly hard to read for most people.

\m/ @ Opeth. Great album, great song. Been my favorite band for over ten years. :D
SPPV

Post by SPPV »

fxmech wrote:I am giving it a shot soon.

One suggestion: red on black is incredibly hard to read for most people.

\m/ @ Opeth. Great album, great song. Been my favorite band for over ten years. :D
You can change the colour by right clicking on the CMD window and going to properties
fxmech

Post by fxmech »

SPPV, did that on my install. I was mentioning it because it made your demo videos rather uninformative.
SPPV

Post by SPPV »

Always good to know what users find to be not useful or made it harder to use or understand. The colour was never mentioned during the various test releases and I never had an issue so it always stayed default. The main thing that concerns me though is that it works as it should and you found it helpful and got a good and pain free install whichever feature you used.

The colour default is very easily addressed with a 100kb or so update. Ive been meaning to redo the videos and not make them as one sided as they are. Do the Babylon and XBOXHDM hotswap in one vid or the Babylon USB and Splinter Cell install in one vid etc. I also recently obtained a proper Mech Assault disc and need to make vids to cover it. \hopefully soon I can find a proper 007 and add it to the vids.
kronick

Post by kronick »

hi i hate to bring up an old topic but does anyone know where to get babylon2?
Coldly-Indifferent

Post by Coldly-Indifferent »

I was wondering that myself recently. Links on other forum are dead too.
Albytross

Post by Albytross »

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction to get babylon2. These links and links on other sites are dead. Thank you.