trusty xbox pictures

Discussion about Modding the XBOX, including hardware and software hacks.
Spox_2

Re: trusty xbox pictures

Post by Spox_2 »

professor_jonny, can You tell me what kind of adapter did You use in XBOX ?

I know there is 2 adapters.

First, soldered with BGA to motherboard <- I can't find damn part on web. Even full name of this part.

Second, pinned to first adaptor.

I also would like to uprade my Xbox with stronger CPU. Few years ago a made Ram upgrade and it works as it should.

Firstly at all i will start from Intel Pentium III 1Ghz (SL53S) which is not BGA packge, but filled with pins. Am I right ?

According to this, I cant find proper adapter name.

Can U tell us more info about that ?

Ps. Sorry for my speach ;)
Professional BGA Service in Poland. First service in the world which made full reballing of PS4 ;)
Link : http://serwis.kielce.pl/galerie.php?d=14&url=test
fxmech

Post by fxmech »

I can pm his email address, just ask me in PM
professor_jonny

Post by professor_jonny »

I'n my xbox it has a circuit board with a direct soldered socket 370 desktop Pentium III (Tualatin) to 495-pin micro-PGA2 with a mating socket fitted to the motherboard, im sorry i would not know where to get one but i guess trusty has them made as it is not an off the shelf item.

you could also direct solder a 495-pin micro ball BGA2 or mobile pentium 3 495-pin micro-PGA2 processor i believe as they are the same foot print.
trusty

Post by trusty »

--- hello all , by the way,Recently there is an new option with the 1.4G upgrade: CPU speed switch: to select the CPU run 1.4GHZ or half performance (the result is quite same as the retail XBOX 733M ) ,under half performance mode,all XBOX games are running on normal speed thus no need do 1.4G patch........
Last edited by trusty on Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
othello

Post by othello »

Hello trusty, very good news :D
blighty

Post by blighty »

Hi Trusty

as in THE trusty?

are you doing any of these new mods to sell & how much to ship to the UK?

it's Payday tomorrow YAY!!
SteelWolf89

Post by SteelWolf89 »

holy crap, Trusty visits our forums?!?

i have to ask, how much do you charge for upgrades these days?
Xbox 1.6 HALO Ed. w/ UnleashX 0.39.0222A b.572, XBMC4XBOX 3.5 & MS Dash 5960.
Metal Gear Online is BACK!! Visit SaveMGO.com to Learn More!
xboxprince

Post by xboxprince »

trusty wrote:--- hello all , by the way,Recently there is an new option with the 1.4G upgrade: CPU speed switch: to select the CPU run 1.4GHZ or half performance (the result is quite same as the retail XBOX 733M ) ,under half performance mode,all XBOX games are running on normal speed thus no need do 1.4G patch........
hey man didn't expect to see you here
project media center "part one" (working progress): 6tb trusty 1.4ghz + 128mb v1.4 Xbox water cooled pc case with xenium ice, LCD, HDMI out and optical out.
fxmech

Post by fxmech »

There aren't many good places left, Xbox-scene imploded.

Hey, 290USD for the whole shebang shipped, when i asked for a quote not long ago. There are many options he provides but I'll leave it to him to post his contact info.
trusty

Post by trusty »

PMs sent ...thanks ...
SteelWolf89

Post by SteelWolf89 »

Thanks for the info Trusty. Btw, do you have a source for how to hex mod games to run at 480p? I would love to do that with all of my games, and i'd also love to have the flubber intro force 480p as well. I already have the knowledge to force some games to have widescreen support, so that's all I really need.
Xbox 1.6 HALO Ed. w/ UnleashX 0.39.0222A b.572, XBMC4XBOX 3.5 & MS Dash 5960.
Metal Gear Online is BACK!! Visit SaveMGO.com to Learn More!
trusty

Post by trusty »

SteelWolf89 wrote:Thanks for the info Trusty. Btw, do you have a source for how to hex mod games to run at 480p? I would love to do that with all of my games, and i'd also love to have the flubber intro force 480p as well. I already have the knowledge to force some games to have widescreen support, so that's all I really need.
Hello, SteelWolf89, I am sorry that I am poor with playing games ...maybe you can try with xbmc media cinter COnfiguration/Video output/Video aspect Widescreen + Enable 480p ...
trusty

Post by trusty »

SteelWolf89 wrote:Thanks for the info Trusty. Btw, do you have a source for how to hex mod games to run at 480p? I would love to do that with all of my games, and i'd also love to have the flubber intro force 480p as well. I already have the knowledge to force some games to have widescreen support, so that's all I really need.
Hello, SteelWolf89, I am sorry that I am poor with playing games ...maybe you can try with xbmc media cinter COnfiguration/Video output/Video aspect Widescreen + Enable 480p ...
blighty

Post by blighty »

I'm In!!

I'm not missing out on a Trusty board any longer! :D

Thank You Trusty
masacheez

Post by masacheez »

Hi Trusty. I'm completely new to the modding scene and have been looking at upgrading my RAM and CPU. I've seen your name around and it sounds like you are legendary in the modding scene. I live in the US and would like to know if you are still selling modded Xbox's as I'd love to purchase one from you given your reputation. Please let me know how you can I could talk and figure something out. (sorry BTW for not just PM'ing you. As I'm new to the boards I didn't want to come off all creeper like).

Thanks!
trusty

Post by trusty »

masacheez wrote:Hi Trusty. I'm completely new to the modding scene and have been looking at upgrading my RAM and CPU. I've seen your name around and it sounds like you are legendary in the modding scene. I live in the US and would like to know if you are still selling modded Xbox's as I'd love to purchase one from you given your reputation. Please let me know how you can I could talk and figure something out. (sorry BTW for not just PM'ing you. As I'm new to the boards I didn't want to come off all creeper like).

Thanks!
HI,masacheez,

Please check your PM ...

Regards!
Trusty