Custom Artwork video

Discussion about Modding the XBOX, including hardware and software hacks.
tx3000

Custom Artwork video

Post by tx3000 »

I came across this video on youtube (Linked below), that makes no sense. No matter how many times I watch it, the information I'm getting from it, is still the same. I thought by watching it a bunch of times I might realize something different. Nope the video only make sense if you want to create "From Russia with Love" artwork.

During the video, the uploader's own words point blank stated that the "From Russia with Love" image itself is the source file, which means, the source file has to be loaded into photoshop. That being true, then the only artwork that it will/would ever be able to make, is the "From Russia with Love" box art. I fail to see how this creates anything else. Saying follow the video is a little silly because the video only shows how to create "From Russia with Love" artwork. So according to the video and anyone saying to follow along with the video, it is impossible to create any other box cover except "From Russia with Love".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjekV3VtXWo

Unless that video is for that 1 box cover, then someone needs to redo that tutorial because it makes no sense.