now If I could just get an answer for this

Discussion about Modding the XBOX, including hardware and software hacks.
2questionsagain

now If I could just get an answer for this

Post by 2questionsagain »

Regarding game Previews in the Synopsis screen.
Before anyone asks, yes I have the video file in the media folder in _Resources. The preview button won't even appear if there is no media file the proper place in the _Resources directory) Yes the video will play when I press A. I also will not get into what I tried doing to get this to work either because I messed with it a lot. Is there some edit in the xml, or some option in the settings that has to be on/off?

Here is what I'm talking about, see how it shows "found Preview.wmv)" instead of an showing an image. Is there supposed to be an image in that window or not? if there is, how? Thanks in advance!

Rocky5

Re: now If I could just get an answer for this

Post by Rocky5 »

No image shows in that window when the preview button is highlighted. When you press A on the button the video will play. (As you know)

It used to be as soon as you highlighted preview it would play the video, but most didn’t want this so I made it a button press instead.
Download Xbox Softmodding Tool & Extras Disc
XBMC4Kids Mod

Xbox Gamertag = Connxtion
PSN ID = JCRocky5
2questionsagain

Re: now If I could just get an answer for this

Post by 2questionsagain »

Rocky5 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:43 am No image shows in that window when the preview button is highlighted. When you press A on the button the video will play. (As you know)
Ok so that answers one of my questions about there isn't supposed to be any image in that window.
Rocky5 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:43 amIt used to be as soon as you highlighted preview it would play the video, but most didn’t want this so I made it a button press instead.
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't That a modified xml edit that was taken from an original skin that had the 2 Chinese girls facing each other with headphones on, and the preview would play in the headphones?

I think an image in the preview window would be a good idea. it's been a while since I edited a skin using XML so I'm going to try and work on that..unless you already know the codeline.