Ludvigs first chipped Xboxes

XBOX, but not XBMC4XBOX related discussion
Nextelhalo

Re: Ludvigs first chipped Xboxes

Post by Nextelhalo »

Hey congrats sir and well done. Yep slap in a new hard drive and use what ever disc you want to setup the drive. Just remember you'll have a G drive to play with now and if you go with big hard drive think about using XBpartitioner if needed.
Halo LE Blue (Japan Black jewel) v1.0 1.0GHZ Trusty 128 RAM 640GB Blue-White P/E LED's
White v1.4 X3 CE with X3 CP 500GB Blue-white P/E LED's Blue Jewel
Debug kit untouched
LudviG

Post by LudviG »

Nextelhalo wrote:Hey congrats sir and well done. Yep slap in a new hard drive and use what ever disc you want to setup the drive. Just remember you'll have a G drive to play with now and if you go with big hard drive think about using XBpartitioner if needed.

I won't go for very large drive. I bought a lot of unused 250gb ide drives, and they are normally big enough for my use. I will try setting up a new drive tonight I think. Also got 2 other ones I am working on atm.

Sent fra min NX551J via Tapatalk

Never argue with an idiot! First he brings you down to his level, then he beats you with experience.
LudviG

Post by LudviG »

I must have understood this wrong. I thought I could just throw in a hdd and boot up with a boot disc. But I just get an error 6 or error 7 screen.

Jumper setting set to Cs. Image

Sent fra min NX551J via Tapatalk

Never argue with an idiot! First he brings you down to his level, then he beats you with experience.