Scored another xbox

XBOX, but not XBMC4XBOX related discussion
LudviG

Scored another xbox

Post by LudviG »

Scored another Xbox today. A bit scruffed up but powers on :) not tested connected to the telly yet.

Came with some documents and 2 controllers. Left thumbstick on the unoriginal controller don't work, sadly.

It also came with a protection power cord, never seen that before.

I will softmod it, and change hdd in it. Guess I will also do a 80mm fan mod, and maybe a case mod..... ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent fra min Nexus 6P via Tapatalk

Never argue with an idiot! First he brings you down to his level, then he beats you with experience.
toxicmedz

Re: Scored another xbox

Post by toxicmedz »

Very nice, give it a good clean and and try that plastidip paint. Gives the case a nice new look.

Check out my recent $25 score ;) you'll probably hate me lmao
Attachments
17357061_10155170720367940_743668046_o.jpg
LudviG

Post by LudviG »

toxicmedz wrote:Very nice, give it a good clean and and try that plastidip paint. Gives the case a nice new look.

Yeah that's a nice case! Stock or modded?

Never argue with an idiot! First he brings you down to his level, then he beats you with experience.
LudviG

Post by LudviG »

Weren't these cases called xcm or something?

shloader

Post by shloader »

That there is indeed a Red XCM case. I have a Blue one. Had a red one once, kinda want to get it back from the guy I gave it too. Have Autobot and Decepticon jewels I got from llamma back in the day. Haven't worked up the nerve to punch the top of my blue case for the Decepticon jewel, but I'm almost there.
I make a conscious effort to use terms that can be googled.
Xbox modding is really about understanding the nomenclature, and a good HeXEn disc.
Drinking while posting happens. It's not like drinking and driving; try to be understanding.
LudviG

Post by LudviG »

They look good, I would sure love to have one of those. But I guess they are rare as chickens teeth nowadays.

The juwels sound cool, get a holesaw, and take the step. Bet it will look awesome. I got a mod inside jewel on a black Xbox with pink leds :) made for the misses. Image

toxicmedz

Post by toxicmedz »

LudviG wrote: Wed May 10, 2017 6:34 am Yeah that's a nice case! Stock or modded?
It was Modded with some form of cheapmod that was very unreliable. I've removed that chip and put a Xenium Ice chip inside instead.
LudviG

Post by LudviG »

That's nice. The faulty Crystal one is my first one with a chip, no idea what chip it is and the motherboard need new caps to work. I have several crystal cases now, and the main Xbox is a clear ghostcase one, but it sadly have the all to familiar cracks.... Was thinking of maybe tinting one of the Crystal cases with either red or black taillight tinting spray. Worth a try I guess.

Wally12

Post by Wally12 »

toxicmedz wrote: Wed May 10, 2017 3:52 am Very nice, give it a good clean and and try that plastidip paint. Gives the case a nice new look.

Jealousy triggered. I didn't even know they made a red one.
Computers & tinkering with different tech. I run a YouTube gaming channel in my spare time: Join the fun!