Halo Maps V1-V2 Map Pack

XBOX, but not XBMC4XBOX related discussion
StrikersPL

Halo Maps V1-V2 Map Pack

Post by StrikersPL »

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone here has uploaded or could possibly upload the Halo Maps V1-V2 map pack by Team Remapped? This map pack has all the multiplayer maps from the PC version of Halo for the Xbox version of Halo. This includes the original 13 maps for Halo Xbox and the 6 exclusive PC maps we did not get. They were converted from the PC version to the Xbox. I have not been able to find a download on this site or anywhere else. Any help for finding these is greatly appreciated by me and perhaps we can upload this map pack onto here so we don't lose it for good. Thank you for the help.
professor_jonny

Re: Halo Maps V1-V2 Map Pack

Post by professor_jonny »

StrikersPL wrote:Hello, I was just wondering if anyone here has uploaded or could possibly upload the Halo Maps V1-V2 map pack by Team Remapped? This map pack has all the multiplayer maps from the PC version of Halo for the Xbox version of Halo. This includes the original 13 maps for Halo Xbox and the 6 exclusive PC maps we did not get. They were converted from the PC version to the Xbox. I have not been able to find a download on this site or anywhere else. Any help for finding these is greatly appreciated by me and perhaps we can upload this map pack onto here so we don't lose it for good. Thank you for the help.

Sent from mTalk
professor_jonny

Re: Halo Maps V1-V2 Map Pack

Post by professor_jonny »

StrikersPL wrote:Hello, I was just wondering if anyone here has uploaded or could possibly upload the Halo Maps V1-V2 map pack by Team Remapped? This map pack has all the multiplayer maps from the PC version of Halo for the Xbox version of Halo. This includes the original 13 maps for Halo Xbox and the 6 exclusive PC maps we did not get. They were converted from the PC version to the Xbox. I have not been able to find a download on this site or anywhere else. Any help for finding these is greatly appreciated by me and perhaps we can upload this map pack onto here so we don't lose it for good. Thank you for the help.
I think there is a pack on backup.me have a look there

Sent from mTalk