Emulators that play real disks info

XBOX, but not XBMC4XBOX related discussion
sixties keith

Emulators that play real disks info

Post by sixties keith »

hi all, just wondering if anyone has any info on some emulators that allow real disks of that system that can be used with the xbox.

I only found out about this and was mentioned to me at least the sega cd's work in the dvd drive with the emulator but i cant confirm as i dont have any of these disks.

Any info on emulators that allow this would be a great help as im thinking of collecting them too to add with my own xbox collection.

thanks

120gb hdd, vinyl magma skin, front lights, side strip lights, clear jewel mod with lights, ir dongle mod, hdd indicator. X3 with LCD many mods inc custom x3 jewel.
sixties keith

Re: Emulators that play real disks info

Post by sixties keith »

any information on this would be a great help

120gb hdd, vinyl magma skin, front lights, side strip lights, clear jewel mod with lights, ir dongle mod, hdd indicator. X3 with LCD many mods inc custom x3 jewel.
Geeba

Post by Geeba »

Hi Keith
Not sure I've heard of emulators that can play disks... at a guess I'd think it was a Sega platform maybe? I think Microsoft helped with the OS on the dreamcast, but I doubt the xbox is powerful enough to emulate it... :?
sealeysonic

Post by sealeysonic »

what system are you wanting to use the disks from...?
sixties keith

Post by sixties keith »

i just want to know what emulators that support the real disk for that system, i know now for certain sega cd's will work in the xbox dvd drive with the emulator, just wanted to know if there were others that did the same

nidge

Post by nidge »

I haven't got any to try, but what about CD32 discs?
http://www.theoriginalxboxshoppe.weebly.com
http://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/Computers-and-Consoles

Crystal Xbox v1.4, Xecuter 3, 500gb sata hard disk, 1ghz CPU, 128mb RAM, HD component 720p, blue LED's.
Crystal Xbox v1.4, Xecuter 3, 320gb sata hard disk, stock CPU, 128mb RAM, HD component 720p.