Xbox Halo Edition Controllers Question

XBOX, but not XBMC4XBOX related discussion
GoTeamScotch

Xbox Halo Edition Controllers Question

Post by GoTeamScotch »

Can anyone tell me definitively if the green Halo limited edition Xbox consoles ever came with translucent green controllers that read "Xbox" instead of "Halo"? I know the Halo branded controllers came with it, I'm just asking if standard green Xbox controllers did as well.

The reason I ask is because I see those controllers online commonly listed as "Limited edition" controllers. I was under the impression that while the console is limited-edition, the controllers with the standard Xbox logo are not.

Remember kids, always zero-ize your HDD key!
xman

Re: Xbox Halo Edition Controllers Question

Post by xman »

My greens are just marked Xbox and I have a blue one even though blue translucent Xboxes were never sold in my country.
sixties keith

Re: Xbox Halo Edition Controllers Question

Post by sixties keith »

there were 2 different green consoles for general sale not including the green launch console etc

the first was the Xbox European 1 Year Edition which was the green console and the green controller with xbox on it. the second was the halo one is exactly the same only with a halo special edition decal on the right hand side of the front panel (near the 4th controller port) and halo on the controller instead of xbox

120gb hdd, vinyl magma skin, front lights, side strip lights, clear jewel mod with lights, ir dongle mod, hdd indicator. X3 with LCD many mods inc custom x3 jewel.