Wireless xbox gamepads, xdsl ,xmugen

XBOX, but not XBMC4XBOX related discussion
NOTTHESAME

Wireless xbox gamepads, xdsl ,xmugen

Post by NOTTHESAME »

Hey guys and girls , so i was playung games on my android (eagle tv) and it came with a game pad to play games,emulators and use with kodi, its ok with using not like the good ole xbox, but i did like the blutooth gamepad and so i ask my wife , i say why dont we look into finding a wireless game pad for the xbox, she listens to music and movies , same with me, i like to listen and turn up the music, or change the next tune, so i said l
To her lets check online and so we found this wireless gamepad, here it is for 19.95 free shipping http://m.ebay.com/itm/New-Wireless-Cont ... nav=SEARCH , i ordered 1 for testing i been wanting to post a post on this pad for months , i had since then it works great , it takes 4 double AA batteries 1$ did last me for 2 months turned on, has on and off, also you can direct connect with a power cord (if you dont have batteries), has turbo,macro and a fc button, fc for connect to the little box, all you do is connect the box to xbox turn on xbox ,press the fc button then on control bam! Connected, so i ordered 2 more.

I can now sit anywhere, i had a few but now has good as theses controllers,
I do have fun playing 2 player games with my son now, and now worrying my daughter will rip the cord or people will step on the cord.

The cool thing of this pad, other then all it that does i did notice this,so i didnt have a original game pad to clone my friends hard drive, so i asked him and he said he didnt have one either so we said the hell with it and did everything, when it was time to swipe the dvd drive to the new hd, i said ok here we go so i notice it worked by choosing the e drive, in this option only works with original game pads wow! It worked all through the whole process, i used this wireless gamepad with chimp, now i had not tired it on any xmugen but it worked in linux this means it should work with a xmugen games hell even xdsl.

I will test on xdsl and xmugen

So i think its a fantastic game pad, not a bad price either.
fxmech

Re: Wireless xbox gamepads, xdsl ,xmugen

Post by fxmech »

Thanks for the tip. Logitech had been my preferred, I will try and test one of these. It is news to me, this is a model I don't remember seeing.
poppiseed

Re: Wireless xbox gamepads, xdsl ,xmugen

Post by poppiseed »

I have ordered 2 from them about 3 months ago, works great!!

Sent from my Trio Stealth G5 10 using Tapatalk
:twisted: GOD MADE ME JUST TO PISS YOU OFF :twisted: