XBox 360 for kids???????

XBOX, but not XBMC4XBOX related discussion
bsell1

XBox 360 for kids???????

Post by bsell1 »

While I use the XBox all the time, the kids are asking for a 360. I would like one that I can do homebrew and downloaded games(Is that ok to say here?) and it looks like I need to JTAG one. Has anybody here done it and can recommend a good tutorial? There are way too many out there to just pick one. Also, if the JTAG is not the recommended mod, can somebody suggest something else?
bigkidoz

Re: XBox 360 for kids???????

Post by bigkidoz »

Not jtag but RGH (newer mod ) is more likely what you are after, an RGH modded console will let you play games off the hdd like you do with xbox so i find it ideal for kids as no discs will be harmed ;)

If you havent done an RGH before then i suggest you get some one to do it for you, add your location so we can point you in the right direction..
Sent from my android coz apple is for pie.
zurkan

Post by zurkan »

've had a brief look around, mostly people who've had this have been told "lol illegal mods got wut u desrvd" or "wipe and start over", but seemingly no resources on this process. Anyone willing/able to help me out on this?
bigkidoz

Post by bigkidoz »

zurkan wrote:'ve had a brief look around, mostly people who've had this have been told "lol illegal mods got wut u desrvd" or "wipe and start over", but seemingly no resources on this process. Anyone willing/able to help me out on this?
What do you want to know ?
Sent from my android coz apple is for pie.