controller value

XBOX, but not XBMC4XBOX related discussion
cashonly

controller value

Post by cashonly »

Hello, the seller wants 14 dollars for this controller. is this a fair price?
Attachments
DSC_0822.jpg
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
dan.h

Re: controller value

Post by dan.h »

Under £10 for a brand new official s type controller sounds like a good deal to me. Because these types of things hardly come up for sale its hard to gauge 'market value'. Still if its overpriced you haven't lost out on much
cashonly

Post by cashonly »

i manged to negotiate to 10 dollars. i think the price is ok but, i dont like the broken corner of the package. i plan to keep it sealed, does the corner affect the value ? does the microsoft employes only sticker is a good thing?
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
mrmajikbus45

Post by mrmajikbus45 »

I do doubt this will ever become a collectors item. If you wanted one that's even semi-collectable you should have found a duke. These are a dime a dozen.
A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own. -Solid Snake
American as Guile!
Get your Chimp on!
xman

Post by xman »

I'll pay two dines for a dozen. I have run out myself. Got shitloads of Logi wireless but original MS wired, I could use a fair few especially brand new ones. At least new ones you'll get a year or two out of them before the cable fails. I'm really looking at re-cabling a lot of my old ones that don't work because of bad cables.
spicemuseum

Post by spicemuseum »

cashonly wrote:Hello, the seller wants 14 dollars for this controller. is this a fair price?
(Assuming US Dollars) ~9 quid (GBP stirling pound livres), sounds very reasonable to me for an unused S.
spicemuseum

Post by spicemuseum »

cashonly wrote:i manged to negotiate to 10 dollars. i think the price is ok but, i dont like the broken corner of the package. i plan to keep it sealed, does the corner affect the value ? does the microsoft employes only sticker is a good thing?
6 quid, even better! Bite her hand off.
nidge

Post by nidge »

xman wrote:I'll pay two dines for a dozen. I have run out myself. Got shitloads of Logi wireless but original MS wired, I could use a fair few especially brand new ones. At least new ones you'll get a year or two out of them before the cable fails. I'm really looking at re-cabling a lot of my old ones that don't work because of bad cables.
Ditto xman, I have a bag full of old controllers, that I never seem to get around testting/fixing :roll:
http://www.theoriginalxboxshoppe.weebly.com
http://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/Computers-and-Consoles

Crystal Xbox v1.4, Xecuter 3, 500gb sata hard disk, 1ghz CPU, 128mb RAM, HD component 720p, blue LED's.
Crystal Xbox v1.4, Xecuter 3, 320gb sata hard disk, stock CPU, 128mb RAM, HD component 720p.