is Llamma .com still up?

XBOX, but not XBMC4XBOX related discussion
xboxprince

is Llamma .com still up?

Post by xboxprince »

So I've been on this site a lot and they have a lot of stuff that I really need and want for my Xbox's, like a 5 device 80 wire 133mbps ide cable, and that really cool Xbox jewel with the kid thats peeing on the ps2. But I just don't know if they are still up and running so can someone tell me and if they are still up are they safe?
project media center "part one" (working progress): 6tb trusty 1.4ghz + 128mb v1.4 Xbox water cooled pc case with xenium ice, LCD, HDMI out and optical out.
GhostlyGamer

Re: is Llamma .com still up?

Post by GhostlyGamer »

http://www.llamma.com/xbox/ Yes. I've never ordered from them. But they're still there.
xboxprince

Post by xboxprince »

Thank you, bit I meant is the site dead?
project media center "part one" (working progress): 6tb trusty 1.4ghz + 128mb v1.4 Xbox water cooled pc case with xenium ice, LCD, HDMI out and optical out.
GhostlyGamer

Post by GhostlyGamer »

Dead meaning?
xboxprince

Post by xboxprince »

Like are that still selling they're products or is the site just still up and no one runs it.
davidthomas

Post by davidthomas »

It is running fine. I just got a package from them 2 days ago. They had a few of the mad modder xenium ICE jewels and I bought the 3 of them. I have a bunch of the xenium chips to match them to. I also bought a 5 device IDE cable for installing 3 hard drive.

Weird that I just got that order in. I have not bought from them in a long time. What are you looking to buy from them? They are the only place that sells the X3 wire for the D0, LAN and HDD. They also still sell the reset PCB with the 2 red wires. This way if you get a bare chip you can finish it there.