Star Wars Battlefront 2 Mod (Xbox)

XBOX, but not XBMC4XBOX related discussion
GoTeamScotch

Star Wars Battlefront 2 Mod (Xbox)

Post by GoTeamScotch »

Just wanted to share this terrific mod I found a few months back by an admin of GameToast.com, Teancum. This is a an Xbox compatible mod for Star Wars Battlefront 2 that adds an immense amount of reply value to an already great game. All credit goes to Teancum. You can find the original thread here: here.

(Some content below was copied over from the release thread)

Mod summary:
  • Several new maps - Including all maps from the original Battlefront and all SWBF2 DLC maps (since they cannot be purchased any longer)
  • New characters and vehicles - New heroes, a new Commando class, and several new flyers and hover vehicles
  • New modes and a new era - Play Classic Conquest (similar to SWBF1), Duel, Order 66, and play the Knights of the Old Republic era!
  • Bug fixes - Bugs from the original game are/will be fixed
  • In-game cheats menu. Adds cheats like "add jetpacks", "add 50 reinforcements", "unlock heroes" and more
Currently, this mod is no longer being developed due to a hard drive head crash that wiped out the developer's source files. As a result, there are parts that remain unfinished, like some map/mode combinations that cause freezing and system link is broken, but besides that it is truly a lot of fun and definitely worth checking out if you're a fan of the series. There are tons of mods for PC, but this is the only Xbox compatible mod I've found on the net. The dev says he plans on picking it back up someday when he gets free time but he's got a wife, kids, and a job so time is precious. The latest version is 1.5.7 and is available at theisozone.com. Make sure to delete any DLC if you have it installed. Works fine with trainers too. If you need help finding a d/l link, pm me.

If anyone wants screens/videos, I can make it happen
Remember kids, always zero-ize your HDD key!
DarthDolly

Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 Mod (Xbox)

Post by DarthDolly »

Hello Friend!
I've seen the mod and I liked it but the Gametoast link doesn't work for me (I don't know what the problem is)
What I was wondering was if you could pass me another link or the one you have to download it for my xbox it would help me a lot!
Thanks in advance
GoTeamScotch

Post by GoTeamScotch »

DarthDolly wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:40 pm Hello Friend!
I've seen the mod and I liked it but the Gametoast link doesn't work for me (I don't know what the problem is)
What I was wondering was if you could pass me another link or the one you have to download it for my xbox it would help me a lot!
Thanks in advance
The author has uploaded the mod to a mirror at moddb.com, which can be found here:
Remember kids, always zero-ize your HDD key!
Tom M.

Post by Tom M. »

GoTeamScotch wrote: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:04 amIn-game cheats menu. Adds cheats like "add jetpacks", "add 50 reinforcements", "unlock heroes" and more
This is something that I do mind. Offering player cheating easy way. The game should be played with no cheating. So I cannot use this mod.