Coinops Where to Download and how to install??

XBOX, but not XBMC4XBOX related discussion
odellkevin

Re: Coinops Where to Download and how to install??

Post by odellkevin »

whufclee wrote:I think the disk loaded up initially and then got corrupted, I guess it got a bit battered in transit but don't worry I have a cunning plan in progress and I'll be in touch very soon ;)
Sorry to dig up an old(er) thread, but I'm in the midst of installing a 2TB drive in my 1.6 box and I would love to put the latest CoinOps on it. Unfortunately, even if I'm lucky enough to find a source (UG and UseNet aren't the most noob friendly), with my internet connection, they would be releasing CoinOps 7 before I could get version 5 downloaded :D
@whuffclee I don't know if your "cunning plan" is still in progress or not, but I have a tough little Western Digital 500GB portable drive that I could sacrifice if you're still willing. I currently live in northwest Germany, and have shipped/received several items from the UK. I'd obviously cover all postage, let me know.
whufclee

Post by whufclee »

My cunning plan did work but if your internet connection is slow it's not going to be much use to you so your idea of sending a HDD to me may be the best solution for you.

PM me and I'm sure we can work something out.
odellkevin

Post by odellkevin »

PM'd