Xbox original video issue

XBOX, but not XBMC4XBOX related discussion
therobman

Xbox original video issue

Post by therobman »

I have a softmodded xbox and have been using a original xbox component cable. I opened my xbox to install a 80mm fan which went without any issues well i plug my xbox in and now i have all these lines flashing and the color is a little distorted. it was a direct plug in fan to so i said let me unplug it to see if if maybe its causing an issue and nope the problem still exists. I tried a different tv and different cables going from the tv to the component out for the xbox and still the problem is there. I switched back to composite and the picture is clear no lines no nothing. What could the issue be i highly doubt my xbox component cable failed in the time it took me to install a 80mm fan

I took a video you can see it on the top flashing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaYGZ-PuiBY

The cable i have
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... dapter.jpg
Nextelhalo

Re: Xbox original video issue

Post by Nextelhalo »

How much cutting did you do to get the fan to fit in there? Did you try putting the factory fan in to see what it does? Also, what cam is in that Trans Am? :D
Halo LE Blue (Japan Black jewel) v1.0 1.0GHZ Trusty 128 RAM 640GB Blue-White P/E LED's
White v1.4 X3 CE with X3 CP 500GB Blue-white P/E LED's Blue Jewel
Debug kit untouched
therobman

Post by therobman »

haha it was a 232/234 eventually put down 604 on a 175 shot but shes unfortunately gone. I didint do much just trimmed the hdd caddy and the led off the dvd drive tried the factory fan and still no dice
Nextelhalo

Post by Nextelhalo »

Nice same cam specs here at .600 lift, really woke up my LS1. That's odd that your having those issues, not sure what to say there.
Halo LE Blue (Japan Black jewel) v1.0 1.0GHZ Trusty 128 RAM 640GB Blue-White P/E LED's
White v1.4 X3 CE with X3 CP 500GB Blue-white P/E LED's Blue Jewel
Debug kit untouched