Where is everyone?

Here you can discuss things that are not directly related to running or using XBMC4XBOX.
Dom DXecutioner

Where is everyone?

Post by Dom DXecutioner »

fxmech wrote:Nope none Image

Just this site. Use it now!!

I'm lurking often. I have been too lazy to answer questions already answered...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Same here... for the most part just deleting spam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
xman

Re: Where is everyone?

Post by xman »

Problem is we did the Xbox to good. The things were changed and modified to such a degree, they don't break so basically no reason to wait around to help others that never need any help because there machines are pretty much bullet proof once setup right.

My drama with this forum was I was about the only Aussie so no one I could trade with parts wise but I ended up with 100s of Xbox parts.

The other drama was the time factor. While I am awake you guys are sleeping and vice versa.

That is the beauty with TeamSpeak. I can leave the PC on and get a notification when someone wants to talk or text rather than having to have the site screen on and constantly checking.
hawsey

Post by hawsey »

xman wrote:Problem is we did the Xbox to good. The things were changed and modified to such a degree, they don't break so basically no reason to wait around to help others that never need any help because there machines are pretty much bullet proof once setup right.

My drama with this forum was I was about the only Aussie so no one I could trade with parts wise but I ended up with 100s of Xbox parts.

The other drama was the time factor. While I am awake you guys are sleeping and vice versa.

That is the beauty with TeamSpeak. I can leave the PC on and get a notification when someone wants to talk or text rather than having to have the site screen on and constantly checking.
Good Facebook group for help
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ogxbox/

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

tamsman

Post by tamsman »

Still pop in from time to time life has just been going fast :) It's kinda sad because when I joined this site my son was a freshman in highschool now I'm a grandpa :lol: