tapatalk fill with spam?

Here you can discuss things that are not directly related to running or using XBMC4XBOX.
professor_jonny

tapatalk fill with spam?

Post by professor_jonny »

I don't know if it is just my phone but I'm using the tapatalk classic app for the windows phone and it is all fill of spam posts but when they get wiped from the forum they still remain in in my news feed/home window.
BuZz
Site Admin

Re: tapatalk fill with spam?

Post by BuZz »

professor_jonny wrote:I don't know if it is just my phone but I'm using the tapatalk classic app for the windows phone and it is all fill of spam posts but when they get wiped from the forum they still remain in in my news feed/home window.
no idea - it doesn't have a refresh ? No doubt our plugin is out of date again too, as they change it all the time. I used to like tapatalk, but not much these days. They got greedy imho (wanting users to purchase it again, then putting adverts everywhere etc)
xman

Post by xman »

Team Speak PJ. Come and have a talk. Much easier talking in real time than texting on a phone although some guys do use there phones on TeamSpeak.
hawsey

Post by hawsey »

Are you talking about tapatalk on a PC ? I only ever use it on my phone and don't have the spam issue or adverts at all . On my PC I prefer the websites direct myself .
professor_jonny

Post by professor_jonny »

No teamspeak for windows phone :-(

I have had an android an IPhone and a windows phone and I like the windows phone the best but sadly many company's over look the windows phone when creating apps.

There is no refresh button in the app it seems like they get stored or buffered on the app or on the tapatalk server and buffered from there because if I log out and sign in on a new account they are there also.
xman

Post by xman »

Team Speak on your PC then. I would enjoy a talk with you PJ.