Mad Max Game on PC?

Here you can discuss things that are not directly related to running or using XBMC4XBOX.
Geeba

Mad Max Game on PC?

Post by Geeba »

Evening all!

Anyone playing the Mad Max Game on PC?

I'm pretty close to uninstalling the game due to the infuriating Gas Town Race! - completely uncontrolable with a keyboard and mouse :evil: plus I hate with a pasion driving games.. hence I'm a PC gamer!

If anyone has played it and beat Gas town race... could I please have a copy of your save game?
xman

Re: Mad Max Game on PC?

Post by xman »

Geeba wrote:Evening all!

Anyone playing the Mad Max Game on PC?
My eldest son has played it on the Xbox 1 and quite enjoyed it. He liked the fact it was like Far Cry were there is no set path through the game, you determine where you go.
He is still playing the game and is concentrating on the fortress missions if this makes any sense to you. He also says you stand no chance in parts of the game using a keyboard and offers you , "good luck".
Geeba

Post by Geeba »

Cheers xman, yeah I know what he's upto, I've done the same but now at the point where I need to upgrade to the V8 to progress the game :(

But yep like your son says playing it on a keyboard... good luck... not only are you constantly fighting against the camera swinging around to odd angles and the car performing 180 degree spins at the slightest knock, this is all going on while you try and correct it with mouse... constant re-spawn of endless enemies that only attach you.

I think my Mad Max days are over, I've complained to Steam and Avalanch requesting a refund... I usually complete every game I purchase but this is cr@p on PC

Roll on Fallout 4!
johnsmith

Post by johnsmith »

i have no any problem in Mad Max.