Fail

Here you can discuss things that are not directly related to running or using XBMC4XBOX.
professor_jonny

Fail

Post by professor_jonny »

This is what I found at a school it has four five way powerboards that is 20 iPad chargers, four four way powerboards with cromebooks plugged in that is 16 cromebooks, and then thee were four additional crime books plugged in the last socket.
The breaker tripped then when they turned it back on the startup current fused the breaker with a large bang!!!

Epic fail what were they expecting?
Edited_Image77a60086-1f87-4195-823f-7268d0576db0_TapatalkEditedImage.jpg
Last edited by professor_jonny on Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
spicemuseum

Re: Fail

Post by spicemuseum »

professor_jonny wrote:four additional crime books
Crime books :-) great typo.
professor_jonny wrote:The breaker tripped then when they turned it back on the startup current fused the breaker with a large bang!!!

Epic fail what were they expecting?
Obviously they were expecting success because, at this institution of intellectual excellence, they had failed to employ even the most basic of brain checks - luckily for them the electrical installers had.
professor_jonny

Post by professor_jonny »

The thing is these people are meant to be teaching our kids!
asbo

Post by asbo »

Thanks the Gods for circuit breakers or that would have been one char grilled classroom, if not the entire school.

It is interesting how we view those plastic electronics chargers as low current, which a lot of them are, but I think people are less inclined to plug kettles, toasters etc into multi extension leads as they scream high current. Even people who don't really understand what current is(like my parents).