my new work web site :-)

Here you can discuss things that are not directly related to running or using XBMC4XBOX.
professor_jonny

my new work web site :-)

Post by professor_jonny »

So we have made a new web site and spend some cash on tv advertising hoping to boost sales with such a bad dairy pay out from Fonterra this year.

The web site is still in a beta stage check it out. it should be mobile friendly and has a wordpress blog set up for news events in the future.

let me know what you guys and gals think of it.

http://corkillsystems.com/
Geeba

Re: my new work web site :-)

Post by Geeba »

Geessss milking it a bit arent you posting that here! after all the cream I bet! :lol:

Looks really good.. :D very amooosing...
Dan Dar3

Post by Dan Dar3 »

:-)

Looks good, nice clean space, good content. You probably aim for local martket (NZ) and performance within the country might be better, but here from Dublin, Ireland switching between categories at the top seems to take 3-5 seconds. Ask more people around there to test that or maybe on slower connections - generally up to 2 seconds is ok with most people, more than that and they perceive it as "slow" and start loosing interest or not leaving with a good impression about the business.
RunsilenT

Post by RunsilenT »

Runs fine from here Newcastle , England UK. Im a generator geek as I worked for Aggreko worldwide for 6 years.
Engine spec Cummins with two m`s. I know, im anal, deserve a slap, that said Cumins are a textile company
supplying knitting machinery, yes I deserve a firm back hander for even researching that too. So i`ll shut up
and go do something more worthwhile than pick on spellings. :)
professor_jonny

Post by professor_jonny »

Geeba wrote:Geessss milking it a bit arent you posting that here! after all the cream I bet! :lol:

Looks really good.. :D very amooosing...
I really want to keep employed is more of the aim the Fonterra pay out is not so good at the moment and the follow on effect is hurting many businesses relying on it.