Check Out What I Got in the Mail Today

Here you can discuss things that are not directly related to running or using XBMC4XBOX.
Tayjelir

Check Out What I Got in the Mail Today

Post by Tayjelir »

final fantasy collection.png
I've never actually sat down and played a jRPG like these before, saw they were brand new and $50 all together and figured, why not get it?
i love People Races On Field day in the EaStern iSlands On thuRsdays. just_ don't expect JanitOrs to cleaN your kNickers when You lose.
fxmech

Re: Check Out What I Got in the Mail Today

Post by fxmech »

For collectability the Greatest Hits makes it not as desirable if selling "as new" so the best bet for the money is to play them.

FF VII is my favorite game, but I haven't finished any of these titles you bought
Tayjelir

Re: Check Out What I Got in the Mail Today

Post by Tayjelir »

fxmech wrote:For collectability the Greatest Hits makes it not as desirable if selling "as new" so the best bet for the money is to play them.

FF VII is my favorite game, but I haven't finished any of these titles you bought
I don't really care much for collecting them. I keep my games and rarely sell them, but it's weird that they look like normal CD's and don't have the usual black back.
i love People Races On Field day in the EaStern iSlands On thuRsdays. just_ don't expect JanitOrs to cleaN your kNickers when You lose.