Shortwave Signal

Here you can discuss things that are not directly related to running or using XBMC4XBOX.
TheGeekoid

Shortwave Signal

Post by TheGeekoid »

I recently got a NOAA handlheld radio with AM, FM, National Weather Service, and Shortwave frequencies.

Near both Windsor, MO and Glenwood Spgs, CO (these are in the USA) I am able to receive a digital signal over Shortwave a little above 10MHz (cant tell exactly its an analog tuner) Its irritating because i never have my computer present to interpret the signal.
IK Whiteman AFB is in or near Windsor, but theres no airforce prescence i know about in Glenwood. Does anybody know what digital signal is being passed on that frequency? I cant figure it out because its a raw digital signal over the handheld radio that needs to go through a computer.
Rule number one, do NOT fly into a thunderstorm. Rule number two, if you fly into a thunderstorm, see rule number one.
spicemuseum

Re: Shortwave Signal

Post by spicemuseum »

It's the feds, man. They're colluding with the Makh-dum-kopf race of quinpedal vertebrates from AF-8008-UR in the Proxima Centauri system - co-ordinating the next planetary invasion.

They're watching the web too, I'm gonna delete this post when you confirm you've read it.
asbo

Re: Shortwave Signal

Post by asbo »

Remember to don your tin foil hats people!