(Was) Addons for dummies (SPLIT - Personal Attack)

Here you can discuss things that are not directly related to running or using XBMC4XBOX.
VanZan

(Was) Addons for dummies (SPLIT - Personal Attack)

Post by VanZan »

whufclee wrote:it's not at the top my list of priorities at the moment
What is top of your priorities Lee? Making money from pirated material with your mate Mike Simmonds (Mikey1234)? Or are you having a hard time pretending not to be Lee Johnson when signing up on other forums to abuse people? Just curious like.
whufclee

Re: Addons for dummies

Post by whufclee »

Stop being so childish, this is not an arena to air your greivances just because you were made to look stupid. You had a go at me on some random forum hoping that I'd never get to hear about it and I replied with some home truths - just drop it. This was a long time ago (I think last year) and it goes to show what kind of a person you can be, with close to 10,000 posts over many years on various forums I've never been disrespectful to anyone - you are the first and hopefully the last. Also please get your facts straight, I have no association with anybody at XT, Hub or anywhere else - I've not spoken to Mikey since I was helping out as a moderator on his forum and I left to there many months ago to go and create my own community help site. That site by the way is a gift to the community from me to try and bring all the various XBMC related groups closer together without animosity, the monthly giveaway prizes and hefty server costs are paid out of my own pocket. Please do enlighten me with what you're doing for the community? Please just PM me with your response, there's no need to embarrass yourself in front of this great community too.
Dan Dar3

Re: Addons for dummies (SPLIT - Personal Attack)

Post by Dan Dar3 »

@VanZan
Do not make any personal attacks - especially for facts that may have happened on other forums and without any proof.
Please consider this as a warning.
VanZan

Re: Addons for dummies

Post by VanZan »

whufclee wrote:Stop being so childish, this is not an arena to air your greivances just because you were made to look stupid. You had a go at me on some random forum hoping that I'd never get to hear about it and I replied with some home truths - just drop it. This was a long time ago (I think last year) and it goes to show what kind of a person you can be, with close to 10,000 posts over many years on various forums I've never been disrespectful to anyone - you are the first and hopefully the last. Also please get your facts straight, I have no association with anybody at XT, Hub or anywhere else - I've not spoken to Mikey since I was helping out as a moderator on his forum and I left to there many months ago to go and create my own community help site. That site by the way is a gift to the community from me to try and bring all the various XBMC related groups closer together without animosity, the monthly giveaway prizes and hefty server costs are paid out of my own pocket. Please do enlighten me with what you're doing for the community? Please just PM me with your response, there's no need to embarrass yourself in front of this great community too.
Could you please enlighten me as to how (a) you made me look stupid and (b) I've embarrassed myself? As for never been disrespectful to anyone else on the internet well didn't you have problems with umOuch over at the Hub as well? Also I'd like to take the opportunity to clear something up...those "washers" for the Xbox:

I created a thread asking where I could BUY the little bands for the XBOX drives. I stress "BUY" as it involves no obligations on the buyer. Somebody replied and totally ignoring the "BUY" part offered to send me some of them for free. He mentioned no other conditions so I accepted. The next thing I know it I'm getting pilloried for not sending a few on to someone else. I'm sorry but this was not mentioned to me at the outset. If I had been told the bands were free on the condition I was to share them, especially after I asked where I could "BUY" them, then I wouldn't have accepted them. I wasn't being mean or thrifty. I just didn't want to do it. All this nonsense over a few pence for some bands. You should see the amount of money I've donated to various XBMC sites and addon makers down the years. Get the violin out but I had health problems at the time and didn't see the importance it titting about to the post office posting a few sodding elastic bands. Hale and hearty now so I am and going to a post office to post three or four elastic seems fucking stupid.

Ask exobuzz. I purchased a few items on his Amazon wishlist back when I was big into the XBMC4XBOX scene. I'm not saying I'm Donald Trump or trying to look for gratitude but I'd say it was a lot more than many. Yet I'm forever known as being a berk over a pittance. It irks me greatly. In fact it was my willingness to help that proved my undoing with Mikey. He asked me for a log for starstreams to, and I quote, "see how their streams work" and I obliged. Two days later I was banned. If I was the person you're trying to make me out to be I would have told him to get lost. Bloody wish I had.

Also Dan I apologise for this. You mention that I don't have any proof...what about this?

Bit of a potty mouth there Lee!!!