I had a bad day...

Here you can discuss things that are not directly related to running or using XBMC4XBOX.
Xphazer

I had a bad day...

Post by Xphazer »

Damned broken bit of metal from an unused rail road crossing a road... PSHHHH.. The rail road is most likely the propriety of a company near where it happened.
I don't even know if I will waste my time trying to get my money back, already wasted my day...
The hole in the tire is on the inside wall right where the wall begin, cannot be see in the picture.
The rim rash (just the tiny spot under the valve stem, the rest is dirt) is from getting outside of the road, panicked and turned in a company parking and there was a tiny ½" curb... My fault. :?

Brand freaking new Continental ExtremeContact DW, less than 3-400KM on the 4 of them. Well, at least I can buy only only 1 (AWD)... 1000-2500KM later I would have need 2 of them...
I cannot get the new one before Monday.
Rims are freshly powder coated but very dirty in the picture.. The 4 of them didn't had a single tiny scratch anywhere...

Feel free to share your bad fu##*** day in this thread. :twisted:

BuZz
Site Admin

Re: I had a bad day...

Post by BuZz »

:( :x
xman

Post by xman »

Well that suks. Go to your tire place and get an old tire fitted till your new one you ordered arrives. They will have something they can throw on and they know you'll be back to get the new one. At least your not car-less that way.
chunk1982

Post by chunk1982 »

i had to go say good bye to my best friend tuesday morning, i left him at 12.15 and he passed away at 2.30.
He was only 33 but had been fighting a brain tumor for the last 10 years or so.
He had what they call a status siezure which, one out of five dont survive. He started fitting at 8am and by 4pm he still hadnt stopped so the put him in a coma. During the 1st.week we nearly lost him, twice the 2nd week then the 3rd week he showed signs of improvement, he even opened his eyes and smiled. Then sunday night his lung collapsed then tuesday he was gone.
Iv known him since we were about 6yr old and saying bye was litteraly the hardest thing iv ever had to do.
I feel fucking lost with out him, you know i drove around aimlessly for 40mins on thursday cuz i just didnt know what to do as he was my go to guy wen i need to talk about shit
sealeysonic

Post by sealeysonic »

I feel your pain..both of you....chin up guys
Dan Dar3

Post by Dan Dar3 »

Sorry to hear about your friend, Chunk, that is terrible...
BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

My condolences :( very sad news. Always very hard to lose those close to you, especially when so young.
Sychose

Post by Sychose »

My condolences Chunk :-(
chunk1982

Post by chunk1982 »

thank you guys. I spoke with his mum today and found out the dress code for his service, no not black but bright colours and caps So iv just ordered a new ed hardy cap and tshirt for both me and the mrs.
He would of laughed at me wearing it as i used to take the piss out of him for how loud they are.

Paul