How Do You Make A Jet With Over 200 People Disappear?

Here you can discuss things that are not directly related to running or using XBMC4XBOX.
xman

How Do You Make A Jet With Over 200 People Disappear?

Post by xman »

Lend it to Malaysian Airways for the day it seems. :lol: Very strange this one. I've heard many thought on this, some quite bizarre like it went into space to it landed in Afghanistan. What are your thoughts what happened to this aircraft?
Dan Dar3

Re: How Do You Make A Jet With Over 200 People Disappear?

Post by Dan Dar3 »

Tell you what I think is wrong with the Internet sometimes and traditional media is joining in as well like crazy - everyone will have a take on it, and given enough people and free time, they will come up with theories that will get you loose confidence in media, Internet if not worse in human kind. The way I see it pretty simple: leave professionals do it and let them come back to you when they actually got something. Today is BREAKING NEWS "how come a plane can dissapeare in thin air", tomorrow is "look, but the ocean is thousands and thousands of square killometers", but "how come sattelites can't see shit through clouds and storms, we spent all that money on them just to get TV?", then it's "wait, we found something", "oh no it's a moss covered cable reel"... I stopped watching it on the news and reading posts about it until someone is going to tell me in the canteen area "have you heard? they found what happened with the plane...". Imagine how are the family members of the missing people feel just for media to try and sell us stories and for people to try to feel useful where they can't do a squat to help - tell you what people puzzle me sometimes. They don't do a crap (present people are always excluded :-)) about stories of people starving somewhere in I don't know Africa, and all of a sudden, oh no wait a dissapeared plane, that's interesting I must know something about that or I can cook a theory about what might have happened! why, cause we all flew with a plane right? cause we think that we might fly sometime in the near future and we must know what we need to do if it happens to us? no, once you're up in the air in the flying tin can your control is almos 0 (ZERO) and you can't do shit about it! whether there is a technical malfunction and it drops in the ocean or someone will decide it's their fecking fate to make you pay for I don't know what he thinks your country did! shit, this is depressing me and probably you as well...
xboxprince

Post by xboxprince »

Cheat codes.
project media center "part one" (working progress): 6tb trusty 1.4ghz + 128mb v1.4 Xbox water cooled pc case with xenium ice, LCD, HDMI out and optical out.
Dom DXecutioner

Post by Dom DXecutioner »

xboxprince wrote:Cheat codes.
LMAO!!!
sahib12

Post by sahib12 »

I agree with you Dan, the media is ridiculous only showing news that will get people talking or 'popular' things. The media has full control. I reckon there is something fishy going on, and i mean fishy as in conspiracy or cover up cause im pretty sure satellites would still be able to pick the plane up even if someone disabled all of the controls, black box? Doesnt that send info out?
mrmajikbus45

Post by mrmajikbus45 »

Xman, you realize they used it to fly more people in to abuse your free healthcare system. Damn man, I thought you would've figured that out.
A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own. -Solid Snake
American as Guile!
Get your Chimp on!
bigkidoz

Post by bigkidoz »

mrmajikbus45 wrote:Xman, you realize they used it to fly more people in to abuse your free healthcare system. Damn man, I thought you would've figured that out.
And unemployment benefits, now they can surf all day and game all night :lol:
Sent from my android coz apple is for pie.
xman

Post by xman »

@ Dan, sorry mate. Didn't intend on depressing you or others. I guess the point was more like what you alluded too anyway. I find it absolutely ridiculous, the US bases out here can spot a missile being launched from anywhere in the world, track it and predict it's flight path so as to shoot it out of the sky with a patriot missile that has no beacons installed in fact, makers go outta there way to prevent it being tracked, but a big arsed jet and no body has a clue what the hell happened. I suppose it has a bit to do with the fact a plane has not been totally lost in 20 years like this also. The latest today out here about two hours ago is "satellite imagery" released by someone that didn't leave there name or number to the Australian government but the message was tracked to some place in Australia called Pine Gap, just down the road from the US missile tracking base, :shock: :shock: :shock: how coincidental, and we now have planes out looking at the floating parts, some up to 25 meters in size, 2000kms away from Perth in the Southern Indian Ocean. There is an Australia Navy ship within hours of being on the site that has been identified. Maybe, just maybe this won't be a floating house door like the Chinese had the world looking for from there spy satellite imagery about a week ago. It has been "reported" that aircraft "pings" have been picked up by the aircraft searching but this hasn't been proven yet and it is highly unlikely our government will release such claims till it is well proven as fact. Fingers crossed these poor soles are found so there families can know what happened rather than being feed stories of the plane landing on some isolated island runway somewhere.
professor_jonny

Post by professor_jonny »

It is a shame this whole incident the pain the familys are under from all the false hopes and mis information it all seems a bit fishy to me but it is what it is partly to blame from media input.

there was two kiwi's on the plane and they interviewed thier familys on the news and they were very upset as you can imagine but they were very upset with the flow of information with finding out information and or mis information from the press first and not being told them selves from officials or informed of false statments from the media they said they basically were as much in the dark as we all were.
Dan Dar3

Post by Dan Dar3 »

Here it is:

New Scientist News: Data not debris shows Malaysia plane crashed into sea.
http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIw6ob8nBo