weekend Hobbies

Here you can discuss things that are not directly related to running or using XBMC4XBOX.
blighty

weekend Hobbies

Post by blighty »

What do you guys get up to when your not tinkering with your xbox's

Me? I like to go 0 -150mph in around 8.8 seconds :)
pic317.JPG
26165637_1927580603936774_2449244423322995883_n.jpg
pic243.JPG

In the last 3 years I've had the engines apart from both bikes about 15 times though, Going fast breaks stuff :lol:
Geeba

Re: weekend Hobbies

Post by Geeba »

I'm also into oily stuff!

Currently restoring a VW Corrado VR6

I'll try and get some pictures up.
blighty

Post by blighty »

didn't get any track time in 2020 myself, got to spanner for a few bikes here and there over the year, learnt a few things.
Been really enjoying my retro consoles this year, Started with a GDemu for dreamcast then a cheap chineese flash cart for Megadrive which I then upgraded to a MegaSD then dropped a huge amount of dosh on the only Neosd Pro AES I could find for sale and then bought a Mode for my Saturn + then got another cheap chinese flash cart for my Snes.

Didn't take long and I was back playing on my OG Xbox, made a few skins for UnleashX and then decided I had better go through my stocks of boxes and check for clock caps. 6 of the little buggers I pulled out today.. Shame on me, only one of my 1.2's had a burnt trace under the cap, all the rest where good with a clean up however found x2 1.4's with bulging caps by the CPU.

Check your clock caps folks, they don't half make a mess! the one I was using at the time had a puddle of fluid underneath it, yet I thought I'd already pulled it out. glad I checked.

Happy New Year!
Imes

Post by Imes »

very good