Watch UFC WWE PPVs on XBMC4Xbox

Requests, suggestions, support, and everything else python / plugin related.
mrmajikbus45

Re: Watch UFC WWE PPVs on XBMC4Xbox

Post by mrmajikbus45 »

Much obliged. Thank you sir. I will look into the MashUp, although I have no clue what repository it is from. If you would be so kind, would you PM me a link? Again, thank you for your efforts!

EDIT: Found the website with the information. No worries.
A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own. -Solid Snake
American as Guile!
Get your Chimp on!
mrmajikbus45

Post by mrmajikbus45 »

Okay, when I try to install it through your repository, it give me an install impossible error. Could I get the zip file for the plugin and script files that I need to use this? Would love to test it.

Edit: Got the program to install cleanly finally. However, everything that I select gives me MashUp: Script Error. I would love to use this, but I may be missing a setting or some script files that I need? A little help, and I would be eternally grateful.

Second EDIT: Found the problems. Had to reinstall Xbmc4XBox's BeautifulSoup that came with [removed], and reinstall the advancedsettings.xml file from whufclee into UserData. Works like a treat. Hopefully you get all the live streaming back up and running soon! Also, had to switch to PM3 to run some of the streaming stuff as I would run out of RAM on Confluence Lite.
American as Guile!
Get your Chimp on!
sealeysonic

Post by sealeysonic »

still getting error code 404
mrmajikbus45

Post by mrmajikbus45 »

The plug in is broken. You may take his advice at the end of last page though...
American as Guile!
Get your Chimp on!
k1m05

Post by k1m05 »

mrmajikbus45 wrote:Okay, when I try to install it through your repository, it give me an install impossible error. Could I get the zip file for the plugin and script files that I need to use this? Would love to test it.

Edit: Got the program to install cleanly finally. However, everything that I select gives me MashUp: Script Error. I would love to use this, but I may be missing a setting or some script files that I need? A little help, and I would be eternally grateful.

Second EDIT: Found the problems. Had to reinstall Xbmc4XBox's BeautifulSoup that came with [removed], and reinstall the advancedsettings.xml file from whufclee into UserData. Works like a treat. Hopefully you get all the live streaming back up and running soon! Also, had to switch to PM3 to run some of the streaming stuff as I would run out of RAM on Confluence Lite.

Thanks, Glad you gave all these details, I dragged and dropped all the addons and modules to get it to work and I as well went to PMIII because of freezing with Conf Lite. Watching UFC on my XBOX right now :) Gonna update my 1st post with MashUp details instead. There is lots of coding not included in my ppv addon that mashup has so it is much easier this way
largeowl

Post by largeowl »

does this fix work for all mashup content an if so could you tell me where to get the right beaustifulsoup an adanced xml i guess reinstalll 1chan but its not in the xbmc4xbx repo anymore for the bsoup but i dont know what wuflee is other than a navix ha somthing to do with it please i lil help if mashup was on the box that would be great i got everythin working but the error issue.
Elleby

Post by Elleby »

mrmajikbus45 wrote: Second EDIT: Found the problems. Had to reinstall Xbmc4XBox's BeautifulSoup that came with [removed], and reinstall the advancedsettings.xml file from whufclee into UserData. Works like a treat.
Where exactly do I get that version of BeautifulSoup? Also where do I get this advancedsettings.xml file?

Thanks in advance for any help, and sorry for my noobness.
mrmajikbus45

Post by mrmajikbus45 »

For MashUp, google MashUp XBMC. Follow instructions.

For the beautifulsoup this is a short-lived link: http://BillionUploads.com/mryl2u6lqgk5. (If someone wants to give it a permanent home, go for it.) Don't forget to extract it before you FTP it. Place in XBMC\scripts\.modules .

For advancedsettings.xml, visit this http://www.xbmc4xbox.org.uk/forum/viewt ... 186#p15186. Please try using the search feature before you PM. It's seriously the sixth topic when you search advancedsettings.xml and whufclee. Follow his instructions.
American as Guile!
Get your Chimp on!
mrmajikbus45

Post by mrmajikbus45 »

Hey k1m05, Wrestlemania looked good last night. Minor buffering issues, nothing that detracted from it. Well done!
American as Guile!
Get your Chimp on!
mrmajikbus45

Post by mrmajikbus45 »

You deliver again tonight K1m05.
American as Guile!
Get your Chimp on!
mrmajikbus45

Post by mrmajikbus45 »

Latest MashUp repository. http://t.co/U4m9Fy4OKb

Note: The first 2 times you run it, it WILL freeze your xbox. From the 3rd time on, it just works right. Dunno why, but it does.
American as Guile!
Get your Chimp on!
Kevin G.

Post by Kevin G. »

mrmajikbus45,
How did you get Mashup to install? I keep getting "install impossible".
I have 3.5 beta2 installed, and the advanced settings.xml added to Q:, but can't seem to get it to work.
Thanks for any assistance.
mrmajikbus45

Post by mrmajikbus45 »

later this evening, I will pm you a link with the plugins and script modules that you will need.
American as Guile!
Get your Chimp on!
Kevin G.

Post by Kevin G. »

mrmajikbus45 wrote:later this evening, I will pm you a link with the plugins and script modules that you will need.
Great! Thanks for the help.
I did manage to get the file, and installed from zip. It was a bit of a trial, as the links were showing 1.7, but within that was a 1.4 link...(which showed "install impossible", again).
I later found the 1.4 download, FTP'd the .zip file in, and installed. You were correct that it would freeze my box a couple times, but am now able to load Mashup. It is a minimally working version for me, unless something was done incorrectly. I get a constant fail, stating that there is no directory in "Q"... then the page loads, and I can view all the different sites.
It is, however, the same as any streaming install I have done, though...(Navi-X, FreeCable, etc...) nothing works. I get, either a frozen box, or script failure.
I will await your instructions, to mess with it further.
Thanks again!
mrmajikbus45

Post by mrmajikbus45 »

Yeah, when I get home here in a little bit, I will PM you with a link to the plugins and modules that you'll need. Interesting, I never seem to get a freeze unless I try to do something HD.
American as Guile!
Get your Chimp on!
largeowl

Post by largeowl »

could send me the files i need mrmajikbus45 for mashup ie beautiful soup an advanced xml I would be very much in your debt the old links arent workin for me
mrmajikbus45

Post by mrmajikbus45 »

for advancedsettings.xml, in the upper right corner of this forum, type advancedsettings.xml whufclee. There you go. Look at the search list, and find his name. For the others, check your pm.
American as Guile!
Get your Chimp on!
largeowl

Post by largeowl »

ok i got it to work evan though i still dont have the advancedsettings.xml because whuflee.myftp.org is not working. the only issue is the remote stops working after the video starts playing. very annoying problem since i ve come so far and have all videos playing great. i have to hit the power button on the console to reboot an choose another video. also i followed the make it work note and im guessin without the advanced.xml it diddnt work so i ftp'd the plugins folder from a windows xbmc mainline. and it started working after i fixed a missing Q:\addons\plugins\ repository.divingmule.addons.zip script fail. The auto update seems to be working too only the stupid remote\controller wireless and wired not working after video starts playing no volume control nothing Any Ideas for the remote control not working. here is the debug log http://tny.cz/00337fd7
Kevin G.

Post by Kevin G. »

Yeah, whufclee's FTP has been down for a while. Do a quick Google, and you will find it. I'm glad you were able to get it working... Not so much, here. I have no clue why, but I am getting the same old thing. Nothing works.

mrmajikbus45 was very cool about getting me the correct files, and I thank you very much...

I can see all the menus, and can sometimes get to the different sites, but if I can get to the sub-menu to click on a movie, I get (example:) "Movies25/New Releases/100%...0 downloaded"...and it stalls. I have remote control for a bit...can hit cancel ("Cancel/100%") then I have no control...can do nothing, and have to reboot.
This machine has never worked the way others describe here, or on other sites. It's really disappointing.
It is a fresh Hexen install, and ran 3.3.3 for a while, (afraid to try the Beta)...Now, with 3.5 B2...

I expect a few bugs here and there, but not locking up with every single action.
Movies25 doesn't work.
I know they're down now, but Navi-X never worked.
I can stream within my own network, and I have some Emulator's working...but that's about it.
mrmajikbus45

Post by mrmajikbus45 »

Wait, are you running 3.5beta2 Kevin? Mashup will not work on 3.3.3. As many other addons will not work with 3.3.3 either. Also, you should run PM3 as a skin due to the memory that using it frees up.

EDIT: Read your PM, didn't realize I had missed it. Check your PM.
American as Guile!
Get your Chimp on!