Received 128MB boardwhat now?

If you need any help with XBMC4XBOX, such as installing or using the software, please post it in here.
Maza

Received 128MB boardwhat now?

Post by Maza »

So I received a 128MB TSOP Flashed from Trusty, but I don't know how to use it. I tried to turn it on and the light flashes and that's it, when I press the power button multiple times and than press eject it turns on and the logo says xecuter2. I've searched through the forum and other forums, but I couldn't find anything on what this means maybe somebody else here knows something. Also I know that with bios iND5003 you can make full use of the 128mb, but trusty put bios 4983.06 in it, could it also work with that?
What I basically need is a how-to for dummies when using and installing xbmc on a tsop flased xbox, because everywhere i look i get different answers and i don't know what is right and what is wrong.
Xbox 1.4, softmod, 250 GB HDD, Monster Gamelink 400 X Component Video & Monster LightWave 100 X, silent fan mod, Confluence Lite 720p
Maza

Re: Received 128MB boardwhat now?

Post by Maza »

UPDATE:

I used slayer's disc to format my HDD, and used Hexen to install XBMC and all the necessary applications. I also managed to flash the bios to iND5003.06 using Gentoox loader. But now the Xbox doesn't see the 128MB and it still boots up weird having to press power on several times and than press eject.
Xbox 1.4, softmod, 250 GB HDD, Monster Gamelink 400 X Component Video & Monster LightWave 100 X, silent fan mod, Confluence Lite 720p
bigkidoz

Post by bigkidoz »

You will need a current version of xbmc for a start and i would email trusty and ask about the bios.
Sent from my android coz apple is for pie.
professor_jonny

Post by professor_jonny »

the recent versions of x2 work with 128mb ram the one he had on there was fine as for the fraging on boot up it sounds terminal.
but when you say it flashes does it flash red green or ?

are you sure your psu is ok cd rom etc ?
Maza

Post by Maza »

It flashes red orange, but first it turns green and turns on first just the blibk of a moment, it does that three times and than it flashes red orange. And when it flashes I press eject and it boots normal.
The psu and dvd drive are ok I used them both on another Xbox for testing and nothing happend.