Cisco SLM2048 Network Switch

Got some hardware to sell, trade, or want to buy something. Post your details here.
mrmajikbus45

Cisco SLM2048 Network Switch

Post by mrmajikbus45 »

I know this isn't Xbox related, but it is networking related. I have a Cisco SLM 48 Port Gigabit network switch that I am looking to get rid of. Thing is, it worked great when my ex and I were together in our large house that needed that many ports, but frankly I do not need it anymore as my 24 port switch fits the bill easily. It works flawlessly, has its rack mount brackets, and comes with a power cable of course. I just don't need it, and it's taking up space in my storage closet. I have it posted on Craigslist for $250 USD, but will come down a bit with you guys. They are currently selling on Amazon for $563, so I don't think I'm being unreasonable. I'm trying to get something nice for Misty for Christmas, and a trip to Xman-land is going to eat at my reserves some. I will do $200 with you guys. It is an American item, and is designed for US voltages and such. I have pictures of it should you want to see them.
A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own. -Solid Snake
American as Guile!
Get your Chimp on!