Softmodinstaller can't COPY Save Game

Discussion about Modding the XBOX, including hardware and software hacks.
Munch

Softmodinstaller can't COPY Save Game

Post by Munch »

why can't I copy in the ms dash menu the SID Installer and Splinter Cell Save game to my harddisk?

I can only choose to delete the file... I tried on Xbox V 1.6 and V1.4. was M$ dissabling in later dashboard version the copy function from memory card or has it something to do with my usb stick?

EDIT: LOL All i had to do was press RIGHT ON D-PAD and select the save file!! :roll: :roll: :roll:
NOTTHESAME

Re: Softmodinstaller can't COPY Save Game

Post by NOTTHESAME »

click to the right, not directly, then it should highlight and then click on it, the menu should now say copy and delete or something else, you should now copy it and continue your softmod process :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq4lfyY6Qv0 go to 11:50 to see how it copys the files
waleed121

Post by waleed121 »

I can only choose to delete the file... I tried on Xbox V 1.6 and V1.4. was M$ dissabling in later dashboard version the copy function from memory card or has it something to do with my usb stick?
We offer up to date test-king.com exam practice questions with self paced test engine to help you pass ielts exam exam and complete your ccent course ciis.edu you should also find. stanford.edu
Munch

Post by Munch »

waleed121 wrote:I can only choose to delete the file... I tried on Xbox V 1.6 and V1.4. was M$ dissabling in later dashboard version the copy function from memory card or has it something to do with my usb stick?
no copying should work even on the v. 1.6... you really have to select the save game by pushing to the right on d-pad :)