Ir dioder from ir mod data sheet or so

Discussion about Modding the XBOX, including hardware and software hacks.
Oldxboxusa

Ir dioder from ir mod data sheet or so

Post by Oldxboxusa »

Does anyone know where i can get a data sheet for the ir receiver diode?
In my box i have a dioder from a german ir mod. But i doesn't know which is that (no description on that).
In my 1.6 XBOX i have a Ir diode from the DVD Dongle from Microsoft, but whith its Power Supply comes only 5V and no 3,3V Stby.
In my new XBOX (1.4) from N64 freak (Thank you very very much, great Job) is another Popwer Supply that had 3,3V Stby and the IR-Diode from the DVD Dongle doesnt work anymore (Think it uses another tension).
Which Ir Diode can i use that have the same signal strength as the one from the DVD Dongle?

Or is there anyone that can help me to make the normal DVD Dongle Ir to work in my XBOX.
The two IR Diodes
The two IR Diodes
The XBOX IR Diode i made working for my xbox
The XBOX IR Diode i made working for my xbox
Oldxboxusa

Re: Ir dioder from ir mod data sheet or so

Post by Oldxboxusa »

Is it possible to get the TSOP 31236 to work? because i had not the full 3,3v on my power supply (circa 2,89Volts).
I have google this TSOP from the dongle and it must have at minimum 3,3Volts to work constantly. Big shit i mean....
MrMajst3r

Post by MrMajst3r »

According to datasheet, supply voltage of TSOP31236 should be between 2,5 to 5,5V.
Oldxboxusa

Post by Oldxboxusa »

That's the problem, with the normal ir receiver diode (tsop) it may not work. On the 1.6 xbox the standby is 5v not 3,3v as on 1.4 Xbox. Do you have the right data sheet?