Shortly after the release of 3.5 Beta 1, Beta 2 is now ready for testing.
Changes since the last release include:
- Fix for freeze when launching some Python plugins.
- Fix for custom movie set fan-art being displayed on all sets.
- Issue with weather showing “busy” under certain situations.
- Improved RTMP stream pause functionality.
- Fixed duplicate sources on Filemanager.
Thanks to those that reported back bugs and contributed fixes.
See the development page for links to the source code and the svn repository. For binary builds, read the information on the download page. For those that want to build from source, 3.5 beta 2 is tagged here: https://svn.exotica.org.uk:8443/xbmc4xbox/tags/3.5-beta2/.
- v2.9.5 (Sun, 12 Jan 2014):
– better use of space on large screens / landscape mode;
- Movies, Music, Addons, System Info, Analytics, Feeds:
– horizontal swiping between tabs (“Library” tabs require edge swiping)
- Translation :
– French, Spanish (first draft)
- Technology changes (ActionBarCompat, Picasso, OkHttp);
- v2.9.4 (Sun, 1 Dec 2013):
- TV Episodes :
– fill entire horizontal space (collapsible);
– display fanart background;
- Media Send :
– YouTube filter too broad (listed for URLs that could not be handled);
– allow to send other media URLs (HTTP, audio + video);
- v2.9.3 (Fri, 29 Nov 2013) :
– ability to add new XBMC4Xbox entries (spinner);
- Movies > Library:
– group movies by first letter (collapsible);
– fill entire horizontal space;
- Analytics :
– show country flags;
- v2.9.2 (Sun, 3 Nov 2013):
- Crashing at startup or missing premium features
- v2.9.1 (Sat, 2 Nov 2013):
- Widget – home / lock screen:
– full functionality to premium only;
- v2.9.0 (Sat, 12 Oct 2013):
– full functionality available to premium only;
– highlight new entries;
- Wi-Fi Hotspot (in-car) scenario (thanks to sealeysonic);
For guides on how to configure & use, see more at:
For support / feedback / suggestions use this forum thread: